DREAM TEAM/SUPERCOACH - Post ALL queries regarding Dream Team/Supercoach here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the go with Taylor Walker, I thought he has been far from your worst this season, however I didn't watch last weekend. Has been presenting as a decent target in the games I watched.

Has he been dropped for form or another reason?

We wish we knew. It's been the biggest source of frustration and confusion on the board this week. The club says it's because we needed to bring a faster player in to combat Footscray's leg speed. That flies in the face of everything Craig has said about speed of ball movement being the key thing. I think we'd all love to know the real reason behind his demotion.

I think we'd all love to know the real reason behind his demotion.

Apparently it was as much as a shock to you lot as it was to me. Wasn't he training a little with the midfield during the preseason? Thought that would've helped his speed a little, at least his endurance, as speed isn't always something you can just lift.

Not always gonna be easy for a young KPF in a an out of form team that is 0-4. Thought he deserved to stay..

How long do you envisage he'll be out of the team for?

Cheers for the info

Apparently it was as much as a shock to you lot as it was to me. Wasn't he training a little with the midfield during the preseason? Thought that would've helped his speed a little, at least his endurance, as speed isn't always something you can just lift.

Not always gonna be easy for a young KPF in a an out of form team that is 0-4. Thought he deserved to stay..

How long do you envisage he'll be out of the team for?

Cheers for the info
His endurance is excellent - he was regularly finishing the 3km runs with the best of the midfielders. His speed/acceleration may not be quite so good.

No idea how long he'll be out for. I'd say it depends on how well Henderson performs tonight and how well Walker goes in the SANFL over the weekend.

points wise yes, but the extra cash I will get allows me to upgrade

fair enough. I don't think that was enough cash to justify a trade, and that extra cash isn't being used this week.

for example, Hunt to Schmidt becomes a reasonable option if you then put that 130K straight back into your lineup. its a classic upgrade/downgrade line, though people would argue its a bit soon. i.e. hunt hasn't matured in value, but if you think schmidt is a must have you needed to go now.

but doing 2 of them in one week, is a bit questionable. as you got 200K in cash, and didn't spend it. that's a lot of points wasted.

Hitchcock to Pods isn't enough cash imo. a trade is worth more than the 70K you got from it imo.

that said, I sold Danger to Rockliff, just because I wanted danger out this week and wanted rockliff equally badly. I then upgraded to get a solid 40 pt a week more.

Hi fellas, didnt get to see the game last night but is Schmidt likely to hold his spot after last night's performance? 15 disposals (8k, 7hb, 7m), 87% eff, 2 tackles, 1 clanger. 55sc.

I underfstand what your saying but its more than just the 70k I made from Hitchcock its also saving me 70k by getting Pods in before his price raise, same deal with Schmidt. I did both of these trades now to get them at their original price. I am also playing a crappy league side this week so I can afford to sit on the cash this week. Not too fussed about overall position, that ship has sailed.

Davis has looked pretty good in his two games so far. Very composed with the ball in hand, good user too. Reckon he will keep his spot once Bock and the like come back?

Davis has looked pretty good in his two games so far. Very composed with the ball in hand, good user too. Reckon he will keep his spot once Bock and the like come back?

Davis is a CHB and so it Bock so will he still get games? Im not sure will he?

Davis is a CHB and so it Bock so will he still get games? Im not sure will he?
unlikely to find out before Davis' price rises...Bock is a possibility for selection this week, but even if he is selected, i feel they can keep Davis in (because if Davis and Bock can't play in the team together, then there is no point for Davis long term).

my concern is when Stevens warrants selection (he's played 1 SANFL game since his concussion a month ago, but seems to lack match practice)... if Davis keeps his spot either over Stevens or in addition to Stevens inclusion, then i can see him playing out the year with the Crows.

doesn't really matter anyway, i think Davis will be selected this week regardless of Bock, and many DTers will jump on board and trade our their Ladson or Hunt for him.

Hi Guys. Can someone update me on Brad Symes? I drafted him in a private dreamteam league where each player can only be chosen by one team at the start of the season thinking he was 4-6 weeks away and have only seen indefinite since. Is he running? Any news on when he's likely to be back? Just trying to work out whether i should drop him in our upcoming draft or hold out.

Thanks a lot guys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are the chances Jaensch gets a game next week?

He looks as though he'd slot straight into our side, and is a nice user of the ball

Dirt cheap in DT too :D

Jaensch has been unofficially named this week. is dirt cheep your right! I chucked him in my supercoach side the week he was upgraded! Cant go wrong with a rookie if they play! easy money!

What's the possibility of any of these players returning this year...

Ottens
Martin
Moran
Symes

All listed as Indefinate...

Cheers in advance!

What's the possibility of any of these players returning this year...

Ottens
Martin
Moran
Symes

All listed as Indefinate...

Cheers in advance!
Otten - zero
Martin - slim - due back around R14, will return via SANFL.
Moran - slim - has been placed on LTI list so won't play before R13 at the earliest and my guess is that his season is over.
Symes - possibly, but not for at least another month and his return will be via the SANFL as well.

Hey guys.
I have Mackay in sc, he started the year really well before this injury.
I was just after some info on how bad his injury is?
Cheers

My worry with Davis would be that he might be on the chopping block when some of your players return. I dont really take anything out of him staying in this week (although positive with Bock and Stevens in) because i think it was more out of necessity because all your outs were injuries.

I could be way off but i think Schmidt is (or was) a better pick.

My worry with Davis would be that he might be on the chopping block when some of your players return. I dont really take anything out of him staying in this week (although positive with Bock and Stevens in) because i think it was more out of necessity because all your outs were injuries.

Perhaps was, but the pick has been done!

Interesting thought.

I definitely want to get Davis in this week but I'm a little worried he'll be gone soon on the basis of the fact that he wasn't really played until the injuries hit. Who knows, I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back