DREAM TEAM/SUPERCOACH - Post ALL queries regarding Dream Team/Supercoach here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ive gone out on a limb this week. Seaby out for .............Tippet.

The big fella can only get better from here......cant he?:eek:
Since he started the season off poorly, then yes, he can only get better.

Sellar will hopefully return in about 2 weeks time... this is when you should hopefully reap the rewards of Tippett, because he can score higher if playing up forward permanently, but he's still a big risk....
and for myself, after being burnt by trading Seaby in, i couldn't bare to take another risk like that and just went with Cox. IMO, you'd want your 2 final rucks to be Sandi, Cox, Hille, or McIntosh, (inc. possibly NicNat or Kruez).

Tell ya what, whilst he was a little quiet in the first couple of rounds, lovin' my decision to pick Giansiracusa, scores of 125, 154 and 142 in the past 3 rounds. :thumbsu:

Shame Sylvia's friggin gone missin the past couple of weeks, he was lookin so good too. :eek:

Tell ya what, whilst he was a little quiet in the first couple of rounds, lovin' my decision to pick Giansiracusa, scores of 125, 154 and 142 in the past 3 rounds. :thumbsu:

Shame Sylvia's friggin gone missin the past couple of weeks, he was lookin so good too. :eek:
Once he started playing more of a midfield role, like everyone picked pre season, boy has his scoring increased! A negative breakeven this week, priced at 442k, very nice.:thumbsu:

I feel like such an idiot. After his fairly poor start to the season I bit the bullet and traded him out. Then Boyd goes and gets injured and Gia reaps the rewards of a full game in the midfield. Can't see him moving any time soon either. He is a little expensive to trade back in aswell.

Okay. Scotty Thompson? I need some food for thought as I'm considering him this year.
Thanks all.

I feel like such an idiot. After his fairly poor start to the season I bit the bullet and traded him out. Then Boyd goes and gets injured and Gia reaps the rewards of a full game in the midfield. Can't see him moving any time soon either. He is a little expensive to trade back in aswell.

Haha, we've all done that before, I know I'm generally way too trigger happy with my trading:eek:

Okay. Scotty Thompson? I need some food for thought as I'm considering him this year. Thanks all.
well, Vince is usually the one to attract the tag, so you'd assume Thompson would dominate, but he doesn't usually. don't expect centuries from Thompson every week, and expect the occasional below 70-80 type score as well. he'd be a unique pick, but risky. he sometimes gives away a lot of free kicks for holding the ball - which is a frustrating thing when watching him play.

if you're considering Thompson, you might also consider Vince as well (a little bit cheaper)...i'd prefer Vince over Thompson.

Is this Jaensch guy gonna keep his spot? Adelaide still have a few players coming back don't they?
most people here think he should
but take it from someone who actually knows their footy :p
40% chance of playing round 8
5% chance of playing round 9 (would be 0 but I have to take into account he could pull 1 game out his arse)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i agree with Riggy; once Dangerfield returns (which is hopefully this week), i think he will be out. there's still Mackay and Sloane to return as well. in the off-chance that he keeps his spot this week, i'd assume only a good performance would keep him in the side the following week, otherwise, definitely one of the first to make way for returning players.

Hey guys!

I've had Phil Davis in my side last two weeks, do you think he's going to keep his spot in the side?

cheers!
Nikki

Any value bringing in Bock? I know he's missed a couple of games (through injury i'm guessing) but do people think he can still come good? What would be the reasons for his low scoring?

Any value bringing in Bock? I know he's missed a couple of games (through injury i'm guessing) but do people think he can still come good? What would be the reasons for his low scoring?
Primarily a severe lack of fitness, having missed almost the entire pre-season and half the H&A season so far, both due to injury.

is mckernan going to get games later on in the year?

whos the better option out of him and henderson (looking for FWD/DEF) so i can play phil davis forward if need be for cover.

is mckernan going to get games later on in the year?

whos the better option out of him and henderson (looking for FWD/DEF) so i can play phil davis forward if need be for cover.
I wouldn't be buying either McKernan or Henderson until you see them named in our team again. We've got a LOT of players coming back from injury via the SANFL this week, with even more due back next week as well. All of this makes it less and less likely that this two will be having an impact in the foreseeable future.

Jaensch was talked up alot by Goodwin a couple of weeks ago. Was racking up big stats in the SANFL across half back and in the midfield. Two questions:

1. Can he retain his spot over the next few weeks?
2. I read he was promoted from the rookie list for Dangerfield. Now that Danger is back, who is he holding a spot for on the injury list?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back