Competitions Dreamteam/Supercoach/Fantasy Related Questions or Opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm quite a big wrap for Rance this year with Chaplin coming in and taking the No.1 forwards I reckon he will get a lot more 3rd man up marks and be used more often coming out of defence without the fear of leaving his man so much. Also he scored pretty well last year with these limitations

Excellent point.

With Deledio now mid only and Newman more than likely on the wane, I suspect Rance will end up in quite a few sides.

im still not sold on rance i think hell be good but he might be a bit too pricey for my liking.

Sorry, I'm not quite sure on Rance's position. Since Chaplin is in, he won't take the no. 1 forward BUT he'll be 2nd-3rd tall and rebound a bit more I assume? And also someone mentioned intercept marks could increase. I assume he has strong JS (I'm sorry I don't follow Richmond much). Average of early80s on the cards?

ATM sounds like an interesting option and but price is a little high and he'll be competing against Brennan, Duffman and D Pearce for my D4.

take pearce mate not knocking rance but i think pearce will have a breakout year moving to the dockers.

Yeh but Rance's natural game is to run off his opponent & offers an option to be a link of the chain coming out of defence. This is what makes him an interesting SC option. In saying that it is a gamble for the price you're paying

Yeh but Rance's natural game is to run off his opponent & offers an option to be a link of the chain coming out of defence. This is what makes him an interesting SC option. In saying that it is a gamble for the price you're paying
yeah rance will be good this year maybe a pemium but i think pearce will be the big player in this years supercoach.

yeah probably but for 450 plus price tag i want more than 90 i want 100 plus. reven more if they are over 500 to 550

A few year ago the midfield of choice was Ablett Bartell and Corey, last couple of seasons it's been Swan & Pendlebury. At this stage of the year I am seriously considering a starting midfield that contains Deledio Cotchin and Tuck. Some might say that taking all players from one side leaves you open to disaster, but with 2 trades every week use it or lose it, its not that much trouble to trade them out if form and/or injury happen to cause a drop off in scoring.

Do you like think im crazy going lids and cotch starting in supercoach? Also have martin sitting nicely in the forwards. Im now up in the air with rance, might look elsewere. Plus cant have to meny tigers players in there.

A few year ago the midfield of choice was Ablett Bartell and Corey, last couple of seasons it's been Swan & Pendlebury. At this stage of the year I am seriously considering a starting midfield that contains Deledio Cotchin and Tuck. Some might say that taking all players from one side leaves you open to disaster, but with 2 trades every week use it or lose it, its not that much trouble to trade them out if form and/or injury happen to cause a drop off in scoring.
Surely you'd load up on Essendon players at the start of the year, then. Then trade them all out in round 10 or so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few year ago the midfield of choice was Ablett Bartell and Corey, last couple of seasons it's been Swan & Pendlebury. At this stage of the year I am seriously considering a starting midfield that contains Deledio Cotchin and Tuck.

The only way you can use Tuck, RT, is at the pointy end of the season when most of the other mids are feeling the pinch - i.e. only once you're pretty certain the coach can't possibly find any justifiable reason to mess with his scores under the guise of 'development.' ;)

Like many I rate O'Hanlon highly, and I think the coaches do too given the game time he got towards the end of the year. Is a fantastic mark and has a great long left boot. I'm not sure he'll find the ball enough to be a great fantasy option in the future, but you never know.

Maybe someone like Chris Knights I guess, but a bit taller. Or Andrew Walker but a better field kick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Dreamteam/Supercoach/Fantasy Related Questions or Opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back