Drew Petrie tweets

Remove this Banner Ad

"@drewpetrie20: Advice for @JackZiebell. Stop being so courageous and playing footy hard the way it's

Why fine him he is just being honest.

Every time any contact was made with Drew on Friday he was given a free and subsequent goal. So of course he can't understand why someone would need to throw themselves at a contest like Ziebell. The AFL's umpires set this mindset, they cannot punish him for it.

Has Richard Douglas done it to a few blokes over the last couple of years like Ziebell?

Plus did Douglas leave the ground? If you leave the ground and take out a head, you are GAWN!!!!!!

While last year's one was wrong, this incident he went for the ball. But hey if a players continues playing, it's all good...

See, this is what is wrong, if the afl really cared about the head, any contact to the head regardless of whether the ball is there or not should be stamped out.

You tell me... where is the protection for the head 'oh i care for the head'?

While last year's one was wrong, this incident he went for the ball. But hey if a players continues playing, it's all good...

See, this is what is wrong, if the afl really cared about the head, any contact to the head regardless of whether the ball is there or not should be stamped out.

Please that is not the same as Ziebell's. If you didn't have two examples that were both North, would you even bring this up? NO

Ziebell jumped off the ground, and took his head out. That is why he is gone, not to mention his bad record

You see Douglas got to the ball first and did not lift off the ground. Thats the reason.

Please that is not the same as Ziebell's. If you didn't have two examples that were both North, would you even bring this up? NO

Ziebell jumped off the ground, and took his head out. That is why he is gone, not to mention his bad record

Umm Jarrod Harbrow, Luke bruest....

So he intentionally went out to clean him did he?

Hypocrite :thumbsu::thumbsu:
What for protecting the head? How dare they, when I go to the footy I wanna see some god damn heads roll:cool:

overconfident because of the poor carlton defense more likely

umpires killed the game. They favoured you so much that they didn't even give Joseph a free kick on an incedent that the MRP and Tribunal gave your player 4 weeks for. Carlton had no chance with the way the game was officiated.

You see Douglas got to the ball first and did not lift off the ground. Thats the reason.

What for protecting the head? How dare they, when I go to the footy I wanna see some god damn heads roll:cool:

umpires killed the game. They favoured you so much that they didn't even give Joseph a free kick on an incedent that the MRP and Tribunal gave your player 4 weeks for. Carlton had no chance with the way the game was officiated.
As your coach said, second to the ball. Oh wait chicken wing judd....

Douglas got to the ball first so technically the north player ran into him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sure they did, am i also to believe you are one of those people that think the confirmation of the higgs boson or 'god particle' make atheists stupid?

You had no chance anyway. Not the umpires fault that your pack of spuds can't execute 20 metre passes.

Good tweet by Petrie :thumbsu:

Douglas got to the ball first so technically the north player ran into him

Then Ziebell should get freed, as Joseph headbutted his ribcage.

sure they did, am i also to believe you are one of those people that think the confirmation of the higgs boson or 'god particle' make atheists stupid?

no, just those that follow a team that sells it's own jumper and location out and yet still keeps hope lol - it's called INSANITY. it's actually in the nth club song as to why you have had no success. 'Just for recreations sake, to pass the time away' - And Brayshaw has the audacity to ridicule the Adelaide FC.

At least Ziebell didn't get a free from his contest. Judd tried to dislocate someone's arm which he was given 4 weeks for AND he got a free.

no, just those that follow a team that sells it's own jumper and location out and yet still keeps hope lol - it's called INSANITY. it's actually in the nth club song as to why you have had no success. 'Just for recreations sake, to pass the time away' - And Brayshaw has the audacity to ridicule the Adelaide FC.

still hurting a bit from the 99 grandy then i presume? or was it that you got caught cheating the salary cap? maybe it the fact that you had to tank to get some good players biut are still playing like ****

i think someone is a little envious

In all seriousness, does this thread need to de-generate into a pissing contest between North and Carlton supporters.

Blue boys...get over it. They did you over and it was cause they outplayed you. Simple.

North supporters...leave it alone. Your side smashed them and no matter what they say, you know your side smashed them on their merits.

Now play on...

Ziebell jumped off the ground 'cos the ball was in the air. He didn't "bump" Joseph in footy terms 'cos a bump implies intent. He collided with Joseph whilst going for and getting the ball. If the decision is taken to its logical conclusion any time a player goes for a ball and hits another player's head, even accidently, he must be suspended. Ziebell''s only other alternative was to let Joseph win the ball and then tackle him. The fact that he left the ground is irrelevant. It is only reelvant if you leave the ground with the prime aim of engaging in physical contact with an opponent, ie bump them. Ziebell did not do that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Drew Petrie tweets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back