DT Trading Discussion 2010 (Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be shocked. No chance to play this season for mine. Lacks the fitness to get through a game and Henderson's form has been significantly better at VFL level. 3 games for 14 goals, while Levi has kicked 8 goals from 8 games.

If Lachie plays in the Ants again this week, expect him to kick 16. 2 in his 1st, 4 in the 2nd and 8 on the weekend. :D

Edit: Tuohy might be an outside chance after good form but we'd have to have a pretty unlucky run with injuries for him to get a run.

Fair enough, unfortunatly I dont have the ability to watch VFL games (Living in SA) so I have to go on reports, highlights etc.

I agree that whoever we uprgrade probably wont be getting games, I just thought that Casboult (regardless of form) might get the nod and the chance to play at AFL level.

Thinking of going Hille>Ryder/Cox & Cunnington>Gysberts
Then next week Rockliff>Rookie & Shuey>any mid under around $440,000 to Complete my team.

People with JKT might have caught a lucky break with Clinton Young getting injured on the weekend. He is a logical replacement even though his form in the VFL hasn't been great.

Interesting week coming up with Hille out and Pods and Enright with possible suspensions...also Rockliff is firming as a keeper with his current form.

Round 12 is apon us which means every club can nominate an additional rookie to their list.

Looking forward to seeing which rookies get upgraded this week. Hopefully the next Broughton is among the new rookies.

no trades for me this week, but will use the DP cover for hillie,how long ill he be out for? can upgrade to to someone, but only have 6 trades left lol

People with JKT might have caught a lucky break with Clinton Young getting injured on the weekend. He is a logical replacement even though his form in the VFL hasn't been great.

Interesting week coming up with Hille out and Pods and Enright with possible suspensions...also Rockliff is firming as a keeper with his current form.

This is what I need to happen. I'd love to squeeze every ounce of coin a can out of JKT because he and Mitch Banner are my 2 benchies....yuck !

Prepared to cop the Hille 0 this week....8 trades left and not using any of them for a few weeks with any luck.

Nice trades :thumbsu:

I mean wasn't this your plan with Cunnington as well.

I know you are obsessed with DP but why not upgrade Ladson to Boyd?

Sarcasm

Ladson adds extra cover in both my mids and backs. Meaning i have 3 and 4 players to cover for both areas.

Backline cover Hams, Jwebb, Ladson
Midfield cover Cunnington, Ladson, (DP forward) + (DP back)

Could become important with so many injuries and suspensions, although i wasnt affected. I havnt seen the Hayes incident but nothing to great has been said, Stanton and Franklin will also return for me this week. Although Enright and Pods will likely miss.

As hard as this is to stomach, I'm strongly considering trading Hitchcock to Tippett (after trading him out earlier in the year), mending my Lobbe DP link and covering Hille for the next couple of weeks. Provides solid bench cover for the rest of the season for both ruck and forwards and only costs me 30k. Problem is I have no money in the bank so I will have to make a downgrade to facilitate this 'upgrade' or arguably sideways trade

Certainly depends on the outcomes of the MRP and injury updates during the week!

Thinking about perhaps getting Mumford in for Hille instead of Cox. The main reasons are a) he's about 50k cheaper, b) Cox's possible injury and c) obviously higher scores. Since Seaby's been injured, Mumford has put up a 94 (Geelong), 113 (Hawthorn) and 114 (Essendon). The 114 would be most impressive seeing as it was against Hille (though not for long) and Ryder. The only issue would be whether he could keep these scores up, and the effect Seaby coming back in about 6 weeks will have. I haven't seen many Sydney games this year, but he may have cemented a number 1 ruck spot. Anyone have any ideas on this?

Thinking about perhaps getting Mumford in for Hille instead of Cox. The main reasons are a) he's about 50k cheaper, b) Cox's possible injury and c) obviously higher scores. Since Seaby's been injured, Mumford has put up a 94 (Geelong), 113 (Hawthorn) and 114 (Essendon). The 114 would be most impressive seeing as it was against Hille (though not for long) and Ryder. The only issue would be whether he could keep these scores up, and the effect Seaby coming back in about 6 weeks will have. I haven't seen many Sydney games this year, but he may have cemented a number 1 ruck spot. Anyone have any ideas on this?
I'm fairly sure he was taking the no1 ruck spot even when Seaby was in, as many people were bitching about it before he got injured. Should continue to be their number one ruck as they ease Seaby back in, as well as dominant performances over the past few weeks clinching it for him. The question is whether he can keep this run of form up which is extremely hard to predict.

I'm fairly sure he was taking the no1 ruck spot even when Seaby was in, as many people were bitching about it before he got injured. Should continue to be their number one ruck as they ease Seaby back in, as well as dominant performances over the past few weeks clinching it for him. The question is whether he can keep this run of form up which is extremely hard to predict.

He loves a tackle for a big man, and the way the Swans play, he should get tons of hitouts most of the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McNeil or Gizzy? If I go Howlett to McNeil (so effectively I'll have a Gumby or Hitchy as reserves) so my team looks like:

C: Montagna, Selwood, Bartel, Ball, Barlow, Goodes (Shuey, McNeil)
F: Pavlich, O'Keefe, Sylvia, Didak, Gia, Brown, Rockliff (Hitchcock, Gumby).

If I can have McNeil AND Goodes in the mids it allows me to use DP alot more than I already can

What is everyones thoughts on David Hille? Will be out for two games only..

For those who have him will you be trading him out especially for those who have less then 10 trades remaining?

What is everyones thoughts on David Hille? Will be out for two games only..

For those who have him will you be trading him out especially for those who have less then 10 trades remaining?

Will cop the zeros....but hopefully Lobbe gets a gig for us though and I have a playing reserve I can use.

if hille is your 2nd ruck then keep him.. hes only out for 2 weeks with the break so its not going to hurt that much especially for thos who have backup in trengrove or the likes

As hard as this is to stomach, I'm strongly considering trading Hitchcock to Tippett (after trading him out earlier in the year), mending my Lobbe DP link and covering Hille for the next couple of weeks. Provides solid bench cover for the rest of the season for both ruck and forwards and only costs me 30k. Problem is I have no money in the bank so I will have to make a downgrade to facilitate this 'upgrade' or arguably sideways trade

Certainly depends on the outcomes of the MRP and injury updates during the week!

Thats exactly what i'm planning on doing to:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back