DT Trading discussion 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Danger to Pods for me this week, next week I'll go Mayne to most probably Sylvia and downgrade Hunt to Hams. The following week I'll Upgrade Maguire to a 400k defender and probably pounce on Cunnington! All sorted!

Cunninghams debut could be perfect for a martin downgrade. Has a B.E of 32 so in a couple of weeks could be getting close to maxiing out. Gonna have to monitor all of the rookies over the next couple of weeks to see which rookie is the best to downgrade.

Cunninghams debut could be perfect for a martin downgrade. Has a B.E of 32 so in a couple of weeks could be getting close to maxiing out. Gonna have to monitor all of the rookies over the next couple of weeks to see which rookie is the best to downgrade.

if martin keeps his average he will only be 212k when its time to bring in cunningham whos 141k.. 71k for a downgrade is not too appealing..unless cunnington lives up to his hype and has great job security and can be kept on the bench the entire year

if martin keeps his average he will only be 212k when its time to bring in cunningham whos 141k.. 71k for a downgrade is not too appealing..unless cunnington lives up to his hype and has great job security and can be kept on the bench the entire year

Thats true. Not a great profit. Obviously Barlow isnt an option because he will be no where near peaking. I guess another option is trengove if you have him or scully. Will be a bit premature but should net you a much better profit of around 100-120k

Option 1: Hall, Dangerfield > Rockliffe, Podsiadly - will then have 18 trades and 467, 300 banked. Downside is the forwardline will be: Pav, Gia, Murphy, Buddy, Pods, Rockcliffe, Gumbleton (duncan, hitchcock).

Option 3: Lose one of hall or dangerfield to rock/pods, then upgrade tippet whos in the ruck to sanderlands

Option 3: No trade, 20 tades and 113,600 banked.

I note that your forward line has Gia in it. As you're a Dogs fan I'm interested in your thoughts on him. His BE this week is 101. Do you see a future for him in your DT? I have him in mind and I'm wondering if I should trade him for Pods or Rockliffe and bank some cash. Thoughts?

Duncan out really hurts me,

Im confident waite will play, but if Brown doesnt i may have a 0.

has he indicated on tfs if he will play?

The only thing saying he may not is that article. Ive seen two or 3 interviews and am watching him on the footy show now and all signs are saying he will be playing

cheers mate :thumbsu: will do !
im new and hopeless at DT :D

No dramas mate! do plenty of reading and hanging out on this forum and similar sites for a few seasons and youll pick it up. IN short its a bit of a pointless trade. I have selwood as well. We chose him as a keeper so he remains a keeper barring injury. We only have 20 trades. Youd probably want to at least designate 6 to injury leaving your with 14 trades for upgrades.

Selwood has had a dissappointing start but he is still averaging 86. Im sure you (like everyone else including me) have players in your team scoring less than selwood. Address thos players first before worrying about players like selwood:) Selwoods a gun! He'll turn it round!
Goodluck!

Hitch to Pods. The money netted is solid, and Hitchy was never going to peak much more. I can't see him being good cover if his posistion in the team is under scrutinty, and he is getting injured.

Am definitely trading Warren > Pods this week. Am wondering if it's worth trading Hitchcock > Rockliff as well.

My side is travelling reasonably well however my ruck stocks are below par. I currently have Tippett and Ottens but I'm desperate 2 get Sandi in asap. Therefore another option is 2 trade Warren > Pods and upgrade Tippett > Sandi.

I have 19 trades left.

Some advice please?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what are your thoughts on going trengove/martin to hayes now? and trying to get as many guns in as early as you can.

I know trengove/martin still have maybe 30 - 50k to go, but over two weeks that could cost me over 100 points....

how much is a point worth do you's think?

I note that your forward line has Gia in it. As you're a Dogs fan I'm interested in your thoughts on him. His BE this week is 101. Do you see a future for him in your DT? I have him in mind and I'm wondering if I should trade him for Pods or Rockliffe and bank some cash. Thoughts?

He has been disappointing in real life as well as dream team though with the return of Johnson/Aker back, im sure he'll get less attention and be able to run under the rader once more and begin racking in the possessions.

If by the end of the year he isn't averaging 90+, I would have regret the decision in choosing this guy over Higgins.

What other forwards have you got in your team? Hall Hitchock or Danger? their the 3 that I have been thinking of trading though I still think Hall and Danger have alot of juice left while Hitchcock might find it hard to get back in.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I didn't like Browny's answers to him playing on the weekend.

At the start he was asked he was playing. His response: "I was in a meeting with Vossy and we got a call from Channel 7 saying I was on the operating table at the time - Channel 7 need to get better sources."

At the end, Gary said "So Browny, you are definitely playing this weekend"? Browny: "I'll be there mate".

I'm sure he'll play, but at no time did he actually say he was definitely playing, or that he wasn't carrying an injury. We'll see this weekend I guess!

He has been disappointing in real life as well as dream team though with the return of Johnson/Aker back, im sure he'll get less attention and be able to run under the rader once more and begin racking in the possessions.

If by the end of the year he isn't averaging 90+, I would have regret the decision in choosing this guy over Higgins.

What other forwards have you got in your team? Hall Hitchock or Danger? their the 3 that I have been thinking of trading though I still think Hall and Danger have alot of juice left while Hitchcock might find it hard to get back in.

The forwards in my team that I see as non-keepers are Yarran, Hitchcock and Gumby. And the potential non-keeper is Gia.

Yarran is holding steady, playing well but not racking up points. Still I don't see the need to do anything with him at the moment.

Gumby doesn't score many points but has job security so won't be trading him any time soon. Happy to have him on the bench as backup.

So it's either Gia or Hitchcock for Pods/Rockliff. Or I could do nothing...

ATM Boyd is out and i have shuey/banner on bench, so if banner isn't a late change im gona cop a zero. Do i take the risk and most likely get a zero, or do i trade out shuey for some1 lyk colyer?
im leaning towards not trading as i will only have 16 trades after trading pods in.. suggestions?

I'm in a very similar situation (Shuey/Banner/Boyd and copping a 0, also 17 trades left) and I'm saving the trade. You never know, one of your premiums could go down next week with a season ending and you'd wish you hadn't used it. Pretty sure at least one of Boyd, Banner and Shuey will play next week so just take the donut and eat it.

Does anyone still have Tippett in the forwards?

I've still got him and wondering whether to trade him out this week. I'm already going to trade Riewoldt for Pods or Rockliff + cash.

The question is should I also trade Tippett and then get both of them? Also have Hitchcock but if he is coming back into the side no point trading him - is there?

how much is a point worth do you's think?

$4186 +/- $1

Or this
details.aspx

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I didn't like Browny's answers to him playing on the weekend.

At the start he was asked he was playing. His response: "I was in a meeting with Vossy and we got a call from Channel 7 saying I was on the operating table at the time - Channel 7 need to get better sources."

At the end, Gary said "So Browny, you are definitely playing this weekend"? Browny: "I'll be there mate".

I'm sure he'll play, but at no time did he actually say he was definitely playing, or that he wasn't carrying an injury. We'll see this weekend I guess!

lol. What else could he have said to convince you? He said "I'll be there".

Can't decide who to get in:

J Brennan $400,300 BE:73 AVE:116
L Davis $370,900 BE:129 AVE:74
A Didak $392,400 BE:121 AVE:84

Brennan seems like the best choice, but since everyone already seems to be on the Brennan bandwagon, I'm thinking about doing something different and going with Leon...

I could always wait until next week...?

Ballantyne out? Good work.
Yeah with a b/e of 100 i thought i might as well pull the trigger now. He was never gonna be a keeper anyway and i didnt want to do Gumby/Hitch to Pods so thought this was probably the better way of going about it. Time will tell i guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back