Did the most overrated FB have a better season then these guys:

Daniel Pratt
Nick Malceski
Sam Fisher
Craig Bolton
Tarkyn Lockyer
Brad Sewell
Even Ben Rutten as a backup FB?

led the league in defensive rebounds, he also set-up more goals from defence than any other player. And he didnt play full back, he was released to play as an attacking defender and he did his job well.

led the league in defensive rebounds, he also set-up more goals from defence than any other player. And he didnt play full back, he was released to play as an attacking defender and he did his job well.

Not disputing he didn't play well, but not deserving of being in the final 40 man AA squad on this year's form as a defender.

He was the odd man out. Had more issue with him being named, than 9 Geelong players making the 22.

Really? M.Scarlett and the whole Geelong backline might have a say in that?

Fletcher... next your going to tell me Kepler Bradley was stiff...

Love to see someone knee him in the back, or in the quad. And destroy his body so he can never play again. Scum of the AFL. Overrated. Dirty. **** I hate him.

Have these selectors got ****in rocks in their heads?

The scum have fooled these selectors again:mad:
Sounds like your the one who has rocks in his head. Dustin was fantastic for us all year this year and if u want to add to your list of all the stiff ones to miss out how about adding SCOTT LUCAS to your list nuffy

Sounds like your the one who has rocks in his head. Dustin was fantastic for us all year this year and if u want to add to your list of all the stiff ones to miss out how about adding SCOTT LUCAS to your list nuffy

Didn't know Lucas played as a defender....am l missing something here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dustin Fletcher in the 22 of the AA?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back