Scandal Dustin Martin in drunken scuffle

Remove this Banner Ad

Regardless of what issues you've had with women in the past, it's completely illogical and potentially damaging to just assume from here out that all other women are lying. If this is a legitimate post, do yourself a favour and talk to a pro about it.

I have.

Just saying the story i saw reported by this person on camera appeared a little sketchy...

Loving the Tigger melts in this thread, keep it up. :thumbsu:

costanza-popcorn.gif

Someone mentioned this on our board, in this day and age of technology and social media that we are only hearing about his on Monday afternoon after it happened on Saturday night, FFS was everyone sworn to secrecy at this place.
They couldn't sober him up enough to be fit for the inevitable media attention.

I don't think he has a huge amount to worry about just verbally abusing someone, but being out at Stereosonic and then raging, is pretty scary.

Hope he is ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bloody love Dustin Martin. Don't give a **** what he's done I still reckon he's brilliant.
That explains a lot about your defence of Hird & Essendon.

Where did you hear he was at Stereo? haven't seen that at all
Don't you get it, half the people on here stalk players, either in person or via social media, the amount of " I saw x player doing this " and " x player is on holiday in x destination " is disturbing to say the least.

Someone mentioned this on our board, in this day and age of technology and social media that we are only hearing about his on Monday afternoon after it happened on Saturday night, FFS was everyone sworn to secrecy at this place.

In fairness the woman only called the club today. It was probably closed on the weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Dustin Martin in drunken scuffle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back