Retiring Dustin Martin tells Richmunt to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

no one's crying mate, you're just more triggered than usual

He claims he has blocked me, yet still often mentions my name in his posts when ****fighting with others.

It's both hilarious and a bit sad at the same time tbh

You just sooked about my bantering, hello!:drunk:
mcgrath_truther on sooking.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Dusty the part time footballer still taking a wage from the struggling Tigers?

Richmond are pathetic, letting him run the show there before he pisses off to the Goldy. They are like a battered wife who puts up with the beatings because she hopes he will change.

Man the F..k up Bitchmond and kick him out before he officially dumps you.

bitch slap slapping GIF

Is Dusty the part time footballer still taking a wage from the struggling Tigers?

Richmond are pathetic, letting him run the show there before he pisses off to the Goldy. They are like a battered wife who puts up with the beatings because she hopes he will change.

Man the F..k up Bitchmond and kick him out before he officially dumps you.

bitch slap slapping GIF

“He’s a part-time footballer on $1.4 million a year,” Whateley begun by saying.

It's just all very 'Richmondy'.

Australia tells Dean Martin to GAGF.

Dustin Martin dealing with fresh family drama as AFL champion's uncle faces deportation

The Richmond Tigers veteran is going through some turmoil on and off the field.

Dustin Martin is dealing with more family drama after his uncle Dean was arrested on Monday and is facing deportation to New Zealand. Dean Martin is the brother of Dustin's late father Shane, who died in 2021 after he was also deported from Australia on character grounds five years prior.
Dean Martin is a former national president of the Rebels outlaw motorcycle gang.

Australia tells Dean Martin to GAGF.

Dustin Martin dealing with fresh family drama as AFL champion's uncle faces deportation

The Richmond Tigers veteran is going through some turmoil on and off the field.

Dustin Martin is dealing with more family drama after his uncle Dean was arrested on Monday and is facing deportation to New Zealand. Dean Martin is the brother of Dustin's late father Shane, who died in 2021 after he was also deported from Australia on character grounds five years prior.
Dean Martin is a former national president of the Rebels outlaw motorcycle gang.
1721887719477.png
Sammy still loves me.

At least we weren't paying his bills, he's shafting you and everyone can see it.
lol, helped us win 3 flags, drew 92k to a game all about him, add merch and I'm sure we'll be okay, were not all broke like you cats.

I see Tubby wants to come back for another mortgage payment and retirement top up this year, must be concerning for you that your club is paying his bills?

Remove this Banner Ad

Retiring Dustin Martin tells Richmunt to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back