Retiring Dustin Martin tells Richmunt to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

I would rather 0 Cups and 0 Brooke Cotchins compared to 3 Cups and 1 Brooke Cotchin
Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by filmeditor

Wont take long for him to get into criminal trouble
Its not like he resides in the Geelong area, he has rarely been in any trouble throughout his career, no ambulances ubers from the night club like your Cats players?

Its okay though I can understand the trauma he caused all you Geelonk supporters, he destroyed what could have been your first dynasty, I guess it still hurts a little:$

Is Pickett going to hang out with Stengle, I guess after last week they realise Tyson needs a chaperone?
Looks like they'll only be allowed to hang out during visiting hours.

Can't believe Pickett was alleged to have stolen $300,000 in cash with his mates :$

If Richmond had a decent culture, they'd have paid him enough that he didn't need to resort to Ag Burg in the off season:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could say that about many players nearing the end Tom Hawkins is the same, Im fairly sure neither knew they would drop off this much, the crystal ball must have stopped working.
his displays this season have been abysmal, same goes for porkins.

legacy destroying imo

Your simping is dead set embarrassing

You're just jealous qnd offended that Dusty managed to humiliate the Catters many times over the years.

He's also 100x times the player
AND
100x the humanitarian the likes of the bald headed Catflog and suit durfing Catflog

Could ever dream of being

You're just jealous qnd offended that Dusty managed to humiliate the Catters many times over the years.

He's also 100x times the player
AND
100x the humanitarian the likes of the bald headed Catflog and suit durfing Catflog

Could ever dream of being
He was very a very loyal player well, he could have got a bigger contract at lolnorf but chose to stay on less money unlike a certain money grub called GAJ who chose the $$$$$ over loyalty. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Retiring Dustin Martin tells Richmunt to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back