Dusty watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

the players we got now will get us into finals when they finally believe they can do it.

for dusty, im not expecting much, a smart ball user who will attract a decent defender which should open up Humphrey & Lombard to be damaging.

We had plenty of inside 50's, its just converting them into goals.

Dusty managed 3.2 and 23 touches in a wooden spoon side, and failed to win a game this year. He can have an off year, 2023 he was borderline AA

I’ll be going for you guys in 2025 if he moves. You’ll see some great passages of play from HF. Our spoon side made him look worse than he actually is 👍

I’ll be going for you guys in 2025 if he moves. You’ll see some great passages of play from HF. Our spoon side made him look worse than he actually is 👍
He may just need a refresh, alot of veterans are punching out good seasons still. A Dayne Zorko at 35 made all australian.

He still led up well and used the footy wisely at the Tigs this year. Something we struggled with this year. Ben Long did it well and became a cult hero

Money talks...
3-time Norm Smith... You got Hardwick, only reason that Dusty is thinking about it

You guys are the Bears all over again.

the players we got now will get us into finals when they finally believe they can do it.
That's all good & well but the Suns have never played finals before, they should have made it this year. Dimma has lost the plot imo only need to look at the Suns B&F speech. the best coaches are eccentric coaches, but he has had a mid-life crisis and gone loopy.

That's all good & well but the Suns have never played finals before, they should have made it this year. Dimma has lost the plot imo only need to look at the Suns B&F speech. the best coaches are eccentric coaches, but he has had a mid-life crisis and gone loopy.
Should of would of could of, his list is adjusting to his game plan.

Under Dew we played down the line contested football, and now we're playing fast rebounding football, just like Hok, just like GWS who are both in finals. The difference is those 2 have fast and athletic ball users, which we lacked to finish off the plan.

Failed to make final yes, but we debuted all 4 academy players straight away, Clohesy played all year and guys like Bodhi Uwland came from no where.

So please explain where he's lost the plot?

Did you want him to play Fiorini Atkins Swallow and maybe finals and go 60-0 to brisbane?

Should of would of could of, his list is adjusting to his game plan.

Under Dew we played down the line contested football, and now we're playing fast rebounding football, just like Hok, just like GWS who are both in finals. The difference is those 2 have fast and athletic ball users, which we lacked to finish off the plan.

Failed to make final yes, but we debuted all 4 academy players straight away, Clohesy played all year and guys like Bodhi Uwland came from no where.

So please explain where he's lost the plot?

Did you want him to play Fiorini Atkins Swallow and maybe finals and go 60-0 to brisbane?
Are you sure that disrespectful self entitled nasty ungrateful RICHmond campaigner is worthy of such a well considered reply???
You are a better man than me.

make sure you start when he retired, its gold

167324566f8cb624ee2a37aae65af975.jpg

This is where I left off last time I was over there.

Should be an entertaining read watching them all backflip and melt hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

167324566f8cb624ee2a37aae65af975.jpg

This is where I left off last time I was over there.

Should be an entertaining read watching them all backflip and melt hahaha

i still got 3 pages left, still hilarious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This may be a bit tongue in cheek but the number of Football followers that just follow whatever team Ronaldo Messi Mbappe et al play for is huge
Watching Dusty was the only reason I watched Richmond games

Struggling to remember the last time I saw an obsession quite like the one Richmond fan’s have for Hardwick. It was kinda funny Round 0, just tragically pathetic now considering the success they saw.
North fans are still obessed with JHF.

Struggling to remember the last time I saw an obsession quite like the one Richmond fan’s have for Hardwick. It was kinda funny Round 0, just tragically pathetic now considering the success they saw.
In our defence, like gold Coast, we had a revolving door of coaches who all greatly underperformed.
We finally had a coach who brought us great success and helped breed a fantastic culture.

He then cheated on his missus who was a beloved Richmond woman around the club, having housed numerous players along the way, traded away our draft picks, proceeded to mentally check out that season and then leave before it had finished citing "burn out"... only to have another gig within the next 6 months.

I wish Dusty nothing but success (except vs us 😜), he's brought me my most treasured football memories..

In our defence, like gold Coast, we had a revolving door of coaches who all greatly underperformed.
We finally had a coach who brought us great success and helped breed a fantastic culture.

He then cheated on his missus who was a beloved Richmond woman around the club, having housed numerous players along the way, traded away our draft picks, proceeded to mentally check out that season and then leave before it had finished citing "burn out"... only to have another gig within the next 6 months.

I wish Dusty nothing but success (except vs us ), he's brought me my most treasured football memories..

His relationship is his personal business.

He is not the list boss.

6 months is ample time off for burnout.
(talk to any regular aussie and ask what 6 months off would mean to them, if they were able).

Dimma working out the magnets and what he wants his list to be was the main goal, finals would of been an absolute pass but to say just coz Dimma came into the fold he would make finals in his first year of coaching the Suns is optimistic to say the least. To say "the best coaches are eccentric ". I'll stop you there. Dimma is one of the best coaches, his accolades speak for themselves, he can come across how ever he wants in my opinion. In Dimma we trust GO THE SUNS

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dimma working out the magnets and what he wants his list to be was the main goal, finals would of been an absolute pass but to say just coz Dimma came into the fold he would make finals in his first year of coaching the Suns is optimistic to say the least. To say "the best coaches are eccentric ". I'll stop you there. Dimma is one of the best coaches, his accolades speak for themselves, he can come across how ever he wants in my opinion. In Dimma we trust GO THE SUNS

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Do you guys hate marvel yet or nah?

If any coach came in and brought us 3 premierships I'd personally carve a statue of him out the front of Heritage Bank Stadium regardless of how he left the club.

Ungrateful campaigners, forgetting they were the laughing stock for 20+ years before the era Hardwick brought the club.

Bring back 'ninthmond'

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back