Dusty watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, can't believe the Richmond faithful are upset about the Dusty situation. They weren't to concerned when they stripped us of Lynch, Prestia, and Caddy in their prime. We basically gifted them a pivitol part of their glory years. Now their jumping up and down about 'loyalty' and 'one club players'. Give me a break.

Wow, can't believe the Richmond faithful are upset about the Dusty situation. They weren't to concerned when they stripped us of Lynch, Prestia, and Caddy in their prime. We basically gifted them a pivitol part of their glory years. Now their jumping up and down about 'loyalty' and 'one club players'. Give me a break.
Elitist and oblivious

Lin Manuel Miranda Love GIF by Tony Awards

Itā€™s only because heā€™s arguably the best tiger ever and Richmond have generally been good with keeping our legends 1 club players.

Believe me I wouldnā€™t care if it was anybody else. Even Cotchin or Riewoldt.

We are also elitist and oblivious

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back