Dusty watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

[emoji[emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="Daka" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
I am not saying he does but it's like GC fans want Dusty just for the sake of getting some pay back on us.

I wouldn’t mind this tbh, and another [emoji6]-[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]] years undefeated against tigers would be nice too

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I hate to be the "um, actually" guy.

But we traded Caddy to Geelong, He spent 4 seasons there before getting moved on to Richmond.
Haha, geez forgot about Caddy at Geelong before Richmond. But yeah, Lynch and Prestia (captain and one of your best mids was a bit much). I Still reckon free agency has made the pendulum swing to far away from clubs being able negotiate for more fair deals these days. Players, have too much say, and contracts are now meaningless.

Haha, geez forgot about Caddy at Geelong before Richmond. But yeah, Lynch and Prestia (captain and one of your best mids was a bit much). I Still reckon free agency has made the pendulum swing to far away from clubs being able negotiate for more fair deals these days. Players, have too much say, and contracts are now meaningless.
No need to apologise
By all reports he always wanted to go to Richmond but Geelong was as close as he could get when the trade had to be done
Prestia was instrumental for getting him there
They were absolutely shaving us whether they traded for him or not
I hope his dad is doing okay btw
Did he die?
Apparently he was about to die which is why Caddy had to go back to Victoria
I never heard the outcome

No need to apologise
By all reports he always wanted to go to Richmond but Geelong was as close as he could get when the trade had to be done
Prestia was instrumental for getting him there
They were absolutely shaving us whether they traded for him or not
I hope his dad is doing okay btw
Did he die?
Apparently he was about to die which is why Caddy had to go back to Victoria
I never heard the outcome
Caddy wanted to go to Essendon initially

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back