Dutchy'$ Footy 2009 Season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast Eagles +46.5 ***ITSADUD SYSTEM***
$300 @ $1.95

Saints/Hawks Under 168.5
$110 @ $1.90

Too good sir, gotta PM me about that ITSADUD - it's an absolute winner.

Awesome strike rate for the weekend, Dutchy. Just a kick shy on that Norwood bet. Sportingbet gave me +20.5 and I just lost that one.

You've hit some serious form Dutchy! Nice. Keep going, 3 more good weeks and you can call it a good season.

Well done Dutchy, great weekend. I got on board a few of them for a couple of collects.

Good get on Freo, i really thought it was Ports first grade sides turn this week, i was wrong.

Week 19 Summary
ITSADUD +$285.00
AFL +$698.50
SANFL -$220.00
TOTAL +$763.50

Dutchy'$ Footy 2009
NAB Cup -$161.50
AFL +$1,227.92
ITSADUD +$1,075.25
SANFL -$260.63
TOTAL +$1,881.04

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Dutchy great stuff. What do you generally punt on when it's not footy season? Cricket? or US sports?

Thanks

I follow the NBL pretty seriously in the summer and dabble in cricket trading and run some systems in MLB, NFL and NBA

Ill be running a NBL thread on another site if interested

i would love to find out about the ITSADUD too please. PM would be great. been following ur progress for a while dutchy and was wondering if you think statistics like tackles are more important than factors like key player outs when picking results in games.

By the way am I the only person who cannot believe how easily St Kilda won last week? I'v never seen a team with their best 7 players out win like that before.

i would love to find out about the ITSADUD too please. PM would be great. been following ur progress for a while dutchy and was wondering if you think statistics like tackles are more important than factors like key player outs when picking results in games.

PM me and Ill reply about the system

The stats I look at are days break between the last 3 games, travel in the past month, Scoring shots for/against, I50's for/against, scores in the current season - I have some ratios from all the above data that helps

Way too much emphasis in footy tipping/punting is put on selections, I hardly look at the teams, I look more at their injury lists to see how much they are relying on depth in general

Remove this Banner Ad

Dutchy'$ Footy 2009 Season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back