Dutchy'$ Footy 2009 Season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

PM me and Ill reply about the system

The stats I look at are days break between the last 3 games, travel in the past month, Scoring shots for/against, I50's for/against, scores in the current season - I have some ratios from all the above data that helps

Way too much emphasis in footy tipping/punting is put on selections, I hardly look at the teams, I look more at their injury lists to see how much they are relying on depth in general

Thats interesting to hear...
I dont think selections matter so much as injuries to lots of key players (eg- Collingwood had heaps on injuries early this year and started slowly, as did Hawthorn who never came back, now Geel has heaps of injuries and they are going crap, Dogs are just starting to get a couple and drop off a bit also, whereas Adel and Bris have both had pretty good runs with injuries this year and thus hit some purple patches).

So I'v always thought there is a pattern between key injuries and results (and the odds usually adjust accordingly) but small selection changes as you say, shouldnt make much difference.

Having said all this, it amazed me that St Kilda were able to win with that many players out.

Two questions:

1) Does betfair allow you to place a multibet in AFL matches?

2) Are there any sites with good value odds that have a free bet promotion that aren't Sportingbet, SportsBet or Centrebet?

bet365. 100% bonus of inital deposit up to $200. ie. a $200 free bet.
Something like that would be good, but unless I'm not looking properly, there are no odds on that site for round 21 games. Do they usually have odds on head-to-head outcomes by the end of the week?

Bullies +7.5
$165 @ $1.92

Bullies/Geelong Under 202.5
$165 @ $1.90

Crap :(

My thoughts are the exact opposite for both bets.
Last time they played they scored 230.
Both sides have some very handy ins.
My thoughts are a high scoring encounter.

Might have to change to a no bet for this match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something like that would be good, but unless I'm not looking properly, there are no odds on that site for round 21 games. Do they usually have odds on head-to-head outcomes by the end of the week?

yer odds are out now. they didnt come out till about thurs. btw if u want the $200 free bet you have to roll over $1200 first.

Bit of a big multi but I cant see it losing -

Adelaide/Cartlon/Brisbane/Centrals/Saints/Hawks+24.5/Collingwood+24.5
$440 @ $1.91

Carlton/Melbourne Under 195.5
$165 @ $1.90

Port/Brisbane Under 192.5
$165 @ $1.90

Bit of a big multi but I cant see it losing -

Adelaide/Cartlon/Brisbane/Centrals/Saints/Hawks+24.5/Collingwood+24.5
$440 @ $1.91

Carlton/Melbourne Under 195.5
$165 @ $1.90

Port/Brisbane Under 192.5
$165 @ $1.90

Geez I have to say that I dont really like any of those bets... a 7-leg multi paying $1.91 seems like suicide (at least in the long run), goes against all my rules. Wont be following any of these, but you've been the better punter than me this year so good luck:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Dutchy'$ Footy 2009 Season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back