Dwayne ' shit commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

It's my understanding that these people learned of Dwayne's fledgling career, and made a suicide pact. They didn't want to live in a world where Dwayne Russell commentates football. They did the right thing. Dwayne needs to apologise for robbing us of such talented people. Especially Ms. Lovelace. I know Dwayne tries to honour her legacy by engaging in sick sexual practices, but it's not enough. If the Pies coach doesn't sue Dwayne for defamation after tonight's effort, I don't know what I'll do. Can't take any more. I've absolutely had it. By the way, this is Mark Brayshaw. Mark is head of the coaches association. He is a spineless, lazy bastard who lets snakes like Dwayne treat coaches like pieces of excrement. If anybody knows what Mark does with all his free time I'd love to know.

What was said?

It was 2002 I believe that Dwayne first contaminated the Melbourne airwaves. By sheer coincidence these celebrities died the very same year:

Dee Dee Ramone
Dudley Moore
Milton Berle
James Coburn
Billy Wilder
Joe Strummer
Richard Harris
John Entwistle
John Gotti
Peggy Lee
Layne Staley
Spike Milligan
Lisa Lopez
Hansie Cronje
Rosemary Clooney
George Roy Hill
Bruce Paltrow
Robert Urich
Princess Margaret
and last but certainly not least, Linda Lovelace.

It's my understanding that these people learned of Dwayne's fledgling career, and made a suicide pact. They didn't want to live in a world where Dwayne Russell commentates football. They did the right thing. Dwayne needs to apologise for robbing us of such talented people. Especially Ms. Lovelace. I know Dwayne tries to honour her legacy by engaging in sick sexual practices, but it's not enough. If the Pies coach doesn't sue Dwayne for defamation after tonight's effort, I don't know what I'll do. Can't take any more. I've absolutely had it. By the way, this is Mark Brayshaw. Mark is head of the coaches association. He is a spineless, lazy bastard who lets snakes like Dwayne treat coaches like pieces of excrement. If anybody knows what Mark does with all his free time I'd love to know.

I’ve no idea what you’re on about, but I like your style.

Did chuckle when he said before that Carlton need a safe word. :$ He ruined it though by immediately following it with 2 consecutive mentions of the game being at "breaking strain." :thumbsdown:

I think Eddie has kept him on a leash today. For some reason it hasn’t been as ear splittingly awful as usual and the only difference I can think of is that Eddie has been doing most of the commentary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Dwayne mentioned that Carlton had their biggest lead of the game, i changed the channel. Not because of what he'd said, just a bit of channel surfing. I turn it back to Fox Footy just as he tells me that Port Adelaide had their biggest lead of the game. I was just waiting to hear 'if you've just joined us'.

“That’s one of the goals of the year!!!”

Polson’s goal which was only just headed for a point and then took a freak bounce.

“That’s almost clean bowled them all and gone through for a goal!!!”

Harry McKay’s kick that was headed for going out of bounds before it was picked up by a Hawks player.

He just sounds thick when he says things like this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dwayne ' shit commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

Back