Dwayne ' shit commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

When Rex Hunt did this kind of thing it was endearing but when Dwayne does it, it just stinks
I seem to remember Rex at least getting genuinely excited when the game was genuinely exciting or it was due to the quality of a particular piece of play. This idiot calls a regulation kick, mark or goal like it's something we've never seen before. He over sells the action to ridiculous levels. The worst thing is it's allowed to go on every week unchecked.

Imagine der-wayne teaming up with ****ing Hamish McTavish. The buffoon and the idiot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why people are getting mad at Dwayne for bringing a bit of enthusiasm and excitement to the game.
Mainly because he takes it too far. He'll launch into full hyperbole mode for a piece of play that simply doesn't warrant the description. He does it all the time. And he's such an insufferable knob with it too.

Not sure why people are getting mad at Dwayne for bringing a bit of enthusiasm and excitement to the game.
Your that insufferable guy that goes into the office in the morning who bores his work colleagues with all the 'jokes' you heard on your favorite FM brekky show.

Anyone else listen to Clacker and Wacker this morning??

No

Well....

Audible groan permeates office

Your that insufferable guy that goes into the office in the morning who bores his work colleagues with all the 'jokes' you heard on your favorite FM brekky show.

Anyone else listen to Clacker and Wacker this morning??

No

Well....

Audible groan permeates office

Joke is on you, I work from home :cool:

Joke is on you, I work from home :cool:
tURhCs7FERehOoszGeUEbGkSbI3lMmf-J11yGUzvxXU.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Dwayne ' shit commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

Back