Dylan Roberton stars in youtube video as a murderer.

Remove this Banner Ad

facepalm_implied.jpg

Haha... absolutely brilliant. :thumbsu:

Can't believe I've never seen that one before.

Mate, if you heard his story about the ****ing OOMPA LOOMPA loop, you'd be pretty sure he's not taking the piss.

You laugh at my OODER Loop comments, but I was right about Malthouse getting completely inside Harvey's head before the Collingwood game.

Mick was inside Harvey's OODER Loop from bounce down. If I was a betting man I would have made a significant sum of money out of that game.

When ever you go head to head with an opponent (on the sporting field, in the workplace, in a physical fight, in a running race) you are constantly trying to get inside your opponent's OODER Loop even if subconsciously you do not recognise it.

When ever you go head to head with an opponent (on the sporting field, in the workplace, in a physical fight, in a running race) you are constantly trying to get inside your opponent's OODER Loop even if subconsciously you do not recognise it.

Are you trying to get into our UDDER Loop, mr. Nixon? We're on to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does "OODER" stand for again? I know what OODA means, but is this some new system you have going?

You laugh at my OODER Loop comments, but I was right about Malthouse getting completely inside Harvey's head before the Collingwood game.

Mick was inside Harvey's OODER Loop from bounce down. If I was a betting man I would have made a significant sum of money out of that game.

I'm inside your wife's OODER loop.

Mate, you've come up with some over the top way of referring to mind games, just to appear smart.

Edit:

In my opinion, the OODA loop is a pile of shit. Any twit with a slight tactical mind, can feed you some bogus information, (such as a throw away line hinting at a pre match focus,) and alter your actions, which are based on a somewhat reactionairy principle. Being reactive in most situations puts you on the defensive, meaning you have lost control.

If you are recieving information from your opponent, it would be wise to look at why they are sending that information. Are they genuinely acting that way, or are they pretending to because they want you to think a certain way? Too late, you lose, they are allready inside your head.

Mind games are great, but over complicating things can **** up your own game plan and execution.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dylan Roberton stars in youtube video as a murderer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back