Fantasy Dynasty League 2008 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Gamma Dynasty - DISCUSSION

Ok over half way now. I need to speed it up as this is draining waay to much of my time.

So.

Saturday 26 4pm to 10pm 10 minute deadlines Were going hardcore to get a lot done. I want LISTS even if you think you'll be there make a list. Make a list that last for 6 rounds.

Then again Sunday 27 4pm to 10pm for this one make 6 lists again

This weekend we are going to get 12 rounds done. Thats a freaking promise. I know it means a lot of working coming up, but then we will have pretty much finished.

So
Oscarman
TigerBabe
Nemo1412
Mizza
marcuz
wce_all_da_way
Alberton_Magpie
Hayashi_62
Squicken
ScottyD
vadz

TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE DOING ABOUT THIS WEEKENDS SUPERDRAFT......

Re: Alpha Dynasty - DISCUSSION - Part 2

Just as well I didnt see what you initially wrote there otherwise I might've finally WHIPPED OUT my first card and turkey slapped you with it.
he hasnt changed his post, he edited your post, read it again...

hmmmm....i wonder if he's refering to Darren McFadden? But you know, I was just as excited when I grabbed Beau Bell, Phillip Merling, or Calais Campbell, as I was D-Mac.

Or is he alluding to something else? Like a cork popping movie reel type of image?

hmmmm....i wonder if he's refering to Darren McFadden? But you know, I was just as excited when I grabbed Beau Bell, Phillip Merling, or Calais Campbell, as I was D-Mac.

Or is he alluding to something else? Like a cork popping movie reel type of image?
he is simply saying you'd have to be blind drunk to have made half the picks you did! Thus you grabbed a bottle every time before you picked

hmm, fair enough

quick question though, how does one type with one of these on:

halloween-straight-jacket.jpg

:thumbsu:

I dunno if people are sending lists to Delroy, but I really hope everyone is. It's the right thing what Delroy's doing. Gotta speed it up. Not just because there's 34 rounds to fit in before September, but because people may not appreciate how much time/effort it's taxing the commish to babysit the draft from start to finish. Some of you guys can log in and out every 12 hrs or so, but the commish caretaking the draft has to be here excessively to update everything, etc. So i urge everyone to help out Delroy and not be selfish. Try and hurry this draft to be finished FOR HIS SAKE. I can appreciate it because the last month i've been married to my laptop looking after both Alpha and Beta drafts and it does cause anxiety and stress in day to day life.

So please everyone dont gripe about missing deadlines and getting given a player and then threatening to leave etc. And send lists in and let's get this thing finished asap, so that the league can open and everyone can get into league mode like alpha already is in. Then it's a lot more fun and easy going from now and every season after (no more 34 round drafts).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt I will be able to make Saturday's draft. But I should be able to be here on Sunday. Fell asleep last night during the speed draft which was a bit of a dissapointment on my behalf.

Ok over half way now. I need to speed it up as this is draining waay to much of my time.

So.

Saturday 26 4pm to 10pm 10 minute deadlines Were going hardcore to get a lot done. I want LISTS even if you think you'll be there make a list. Make a list that last for 6 rounds.

Then again Sunday 27 4pm to 10pm for this one make 6 lists again

This weekend we are going to get 12 rounds done. Thats a freaking promise. I know it means a lot of working coming up, but then we will have pretty much finished.

So
Oscarman
TigerBabe
Nemo1412
Mizza
marcuz
wce_all_da_way
Alberton_Magpie
Hayashi_62
Squicken
ScottyD
vadz

TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE DOING ABOUT THIS WEEKENDS SUPERDRAFT......

tigerbabe
Mizza
Squicken
nemo...................haven't replied :thumbsdown:

Re: Beta Dynasty - DRAFT

We've relaxed the whole deadline thing due to all the past squabbles. hopefully everyone just pulls their finger out and gets the last two rounds out of the way quickly so i can go and enter all the rosters and get this baby going.

so, people are welcome to send me a 'large' list for the final choices. so i can just post all the picks here in 5 mins. also, i will need SHIFTY to do something with his last two picks. He has 34 players already, but can still pick 2 more (roster max is 40). or he can trade them away to someone for a player or whatever.

Ok looks like people are all drafted out. I've only received one list.

I think the best way to proceed is to do another 6 rounds on Tuesday 29th 4pm.

So people have by then to submit me a 6 round draft list. Or be there....

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy Dynasty League 2008 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back