Fantasy Dynasty League 2008 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Beta Dynasty - DISCUSSION

ok, just hit my first snag, Lark's have to many LB's.. so his last drafted QB, Stephen Cooper, i have taken off his team for the time being.
Let me know what the go is here larks when you see this.

:thumbsu:
Put Cooper in Lark's IR section... Can go in there I believe because he won't be playing the first 4 games this year.

yep, what zarko said.

but then do this...

after you've done his roster, drop one of his other LBs, then put cooper back into his roster, then edit his roster and move cooper to IR, then go get that other LB you dropped from his team and put him back in.

i just got a little angry because i had one more player to do on crowmans list and i accidently hit cancel losing it all.. so thought id take some time off.

let me know, if you dont get it finished i'll get her done sometime tonight.

ok, just hit my first snag, Lark's have to many LB's.. so his last drafted QB, Stephen Cooper, i have taken off his team for the time being.
Let me know what the go is here larks when you see this.

:thumbsu:

What's the five LB's?
I am quite sure that Suggs is listed as a DE, or does he cover both a DE and a LB spot?

Not sure what happened Larkis, but gg fixed it all and hes on the squad.
Are we right to attack the waivers now?

also, we have another two issues with LBs.

cleveland steamers....too many LBs, i had to drop omar gaither.

aussie vikings....too many LBs, i had to drop ray lewis.

if you guys can find a LB to put into IR, then i can bring those guys back in, otherwise, you'll have to decide if you want gaither in your team but drop another LB, or if you want to leave gaither out of your team altogether. and same with lewis....in your team and drop someone else, or leave lewis out altogether.

only way you can have 6 LBs is if you can put another LB into IR first. otherwise, no bananas.

Not sure what happened Larkis, but gg fixed it all and hes on the squad.
Are we right to attack the waivers now?

you can but, you're not allowed to touch...suggs, gaithers, or lewis until i find out what they want first.

if anyone grabs them off waivers i will delete them from your team until i find out first what those guys want.

actually, for some reason it let me add ray lewis into vikings team.

larkis' suggs is back in the team.

the only problem still is cleveland steamers and omar gaithers. the problem is trent cole is being called a DE/LB. so i cant do anything whilever they consider him a LB instead of a DE.

i'll keep trying but i dunno how to force it to accept gaither.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Alpha Dynasty - DISCUSSION - Part 2

Anyone know what the deal is with the trading proposal page in ESPN? Anyone else having issues with it?

Mustangs GM, Larry David, says it works prit-tay prit-tay prit-tay Good.

What can the problem be??

Larry.gif

it's now waiver period. so everyone can start selecting who they want from waivers. you dont have to pick all 6 to fill your roster, but you can.

so basically, the season has started.

the only player no one is allowed to touch is OMAR GAITHERS LB. I need to find out first from Rhyno what he wants first---to keep him or leave him out, because there was a draft error.

So anyone who claims GAITHERS before i found out from Rhyno, i will delete him from your roster.

Wait till Rhyno gives the all-clear.

If you have a player who's status is O or IR, it means they can be moved into the IR spot.

If they stop being O/IR, and become Q, P, D, or totally healthy, you can then move them back into your bench. You can move players in and out of IR as often as you want. It's not a place where if you put someone they're stuck there forever.

So what you can do, is if you have 3 players who are IR eligible, you should move them into IR, and now that means you can add more players. If you have 5 LBs, and 5 is the max, but 2 of them are IR eligible. You can move both of them to IR and sign another two LBs to your bench.

One day tho, if you want to move that IR player or two back to the bench, the system will lock and say....either cut one of the healthy LBs, or cut this IR guy, or leave him on IR.

the only way to carry more like this is if you have them on your roster first and move them into the IR, creating a roster spot on your team. You cannot sign a 6th LB who is IR eligible and try to put him in IR if you're already maxed out. As long as you have roster spot or not maxed out, you can sign an IR eligible player and move him into IR rather than having him on your roster first.

Like Zarko said, espn is counting him as DE and a LB. So you can move him to DL or LB spot. But yeah, Gaithers cant be added. The only way is if one of your LBs gets on IR and then i can move Gaithers to your team.

Anyway, im gonna say no one is allowed to sign Gaithers for x amount of time until we can find a way to get him on Shifty's team thru an IR spot. He drafted him and therefore owns him. Anyone who signs him I will cut him from your team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy Dynasty League 2008 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back