Fantasy Dynasty League 2008 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Alpha Dynasty - DISCUSSION - Part 2

try this...

copy+paste the link to a new tab, it will appear in that tab, then refresh your league page and it will show.

but that's a work-around, i dunno why they just dont show the first ****ing time.

i have another xxx site bookmarked so maybe i go upload them all there instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Gamma Dynasty - DISCUSSION

I think I stuffed up by clicking add player Donnie Avery... Not 100% sure what's meant to go. Thought it would add to an order or something but he went straight in. EDIT: I see the waiver period is over. Hah I completely missed the point of that.

When a player is listed as FA it means he can go straight in.
When a player is listed as WA it means you have to claim him on waivers and it takes a day or two to process, and by using a claim you go to the end of the waiver queue. Also you're no guarantee to get a player if someone higher on the list ALSO makes a claim for him.

So we can grab who we want now? Or are we being fair and waiting for other people to state their intentions?

IMO there are a few in this league that need to be replaced. The majority of some people's teams came from ESPN rankings.

Yeah but a couple said they were ok with that, around the time the autodraft was proposed.

I do agree with you in a sense though, we'll see how it pans out.

I've sent out an email asking people to indicate whether their keen, hopefully everyone replies.

Not sure about what to do with the FA, I didn't realise I wasn't putting Lindell on my waivers list. but actually picking him. Me and oscars shaggers made a longish list so id say its ok to pick up players but no more than 4 or so for now.

I'm keen to go ahead and I'll pick the rest of my team soon.

I just have had little time over the past couple of weeks to keep checking back here. But once the season gets going I think everyone will start to become more interested.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy Dynasty League 2008 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back