Fantasy Dynasty League 2009 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Alpha Dynasty - Discussion

Make ya pick then dude............ i assume your up now.
He has to confirm. It was only a handshake deal, I was the one who was going to say yes or no at this point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Make up your mind Cass :p
Yeah. Only changed cos I saw that the first player I took was classified as an LB in ESPN and not DE which he is.

Zarko........... why Cook over Scaife may i ask?
Scaife not a fan of, probably gone @ the end of the year. Cook has great measurables for a rookie TE, good hands, will be a good red zone threat, in a place with few good targets ahead of him. Loved him in college, I have him ranked 15th overall in my rookie rankings.

Considering I already have a good starter (Cooley), a good bye week fill in (Lewis) already, its a potential play over anything else.

Re: Beta Dynasty - Discussion

63 picks needed in 15 days, at 4 picks a day.

Fuey, try to organize everyone to get online for 3-4 hours one night this coming week and get the rest of the draft done.

Something needs to be done asap because at this pace the draft wont get drafted.

Either 6 hr limits and each time a pick is missed they get their picked moved back a spot for the next person to pick, or they get their pick moved to the end of round 6 and the next person is up.

GG, 6 hours is no where near enough time. 12 hours should be the minimum, pretty much allows most people to pick before they leave for work/ school, when they come home and before they go to sleep.

For Jem, I suggest you just autopick him for now, there is no excuse for not picking in 24 hours. Everyone should of knew the draft has started and if they were concerned about missing their pick, they should of sent someone else provisions in what to do in case they arn't here.

i knew it was going , i waited patiently with 2 players in mind , just waiting for Jems pick to happen , and the preffered of my 2 players was auto icked for him.

but none the less i'm still generally happy with Maclin

This is why i was thinking those who miss their time-limit shouldn't be 'rewarded' by having a good player autopicked to them.

Either Rhyno gets to choose the one he wants, and Jem is back on the clock, because he got moved down a pick for missing it. Or his pick goes to the end of round 6. Or people just get autopicked.

6 hours is ridiculous. Definately leave it at 12 hours.
I thought you quit this league, larkis?

More or less quit my team but not the league, if you understand. Can't deny that I'm not interested in what is going on around here.

And GG, you can't just move his pick to the very end. Main reason is what if Jem doesn't want to be in charge of the team? At least the person that takes over the team has a decent team. Think you made the right choice GG.

Rhyno, you know that long term, Maclin is going to end up being better. He should see a lot of the ball as well. Personally he is much more valuable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy Dynasty League 2009 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back