Fantasy Dynasty League 2009 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Alpha Dynasty - Discussion

Hate u cassius

You'll hate me more when I say that I was close in waiting another round to get him. Nearly went an wr that zarko mentioned but then saw u had benson and figured you might get him with your next.

Yeah, ive got my eye on like 4 or 5 FA WRs. Already higher on the depth charts than any rookie WR, and/or 2nd-3rd year players themselves ready to take that step. Cant have them all tho, as i already have 7/8 allowed WRs. So from here on in the draft, it's a wait and see approach with whomevers still left on my draft board.

Not who i'm looking at but a certain someone that fits this category is Dwayne Jarret i woulda thunk.

Not who i'm looking at but a certain someone that fits this category is Dwayne Jarret i woulda thunk.

Jarrett is one. Tho i drafted him in BFFFL-1 in the first year and he busted on me, so im less likely to bother with him.

I dont want to name them all, but there's about 5 or 6 FA WRs im high on. It'll come down to whoevers still available by the time my pick(s) are up, as i just have to sit back and IV drip coffee into my bloodstream waiting to see how the picks fall between now and then.

Interested in the Sweed.
I have 3.02, 4.02, 5.02 and 6.01 left at this point.
PM me offer... Would be looking for multiple picks.

Still - 2nd round pick 2010 for the remaining 3-5 round picks on table.

Re: Beta Dynasty - Discussion

I am here, and will make my pick.

But be fair.. I checked Monday morning and i'd only seen the first pick done, so i went to work and after stayed over at a relative's place as family is away atm, so now back at home this is the first chance for me to get back on the comp and make my pick. Meh all that being said.. ive made my pick in the other thread .

Ive closed the draft thread for now till this thing is sorted out once and for all.

Goedy, Sleepy...both of you decide whos the more active and WANTS to really play dynasty for the sake of the rest of the league.

Fuey and others can weigh in with their opinions.

But up to mainly Goedy now to decide if he is noble enough to step back out and go into first in line waiting for a team.

Ive closed the draft thread for now till this thing is sorted out once and for all.

Goedy, Sleepy...both of you decide whos the more active and WANTS to really play dynasty for the sake of the rest of the league.

Fuey and others can weigh in with their opinions.

But up to mainly Goedy now to decide if he is noble enough to step back out and go into first in line waiting for a team.
Why? Its Sleepy's team to begin with :rolleyes:

How about you stop butting into this league when you were complaining about having to run it earlier, and thus handed it over to fuey...

To be fair, the draft was only meant to start on the 5th...

You want to replace someone who wasn't here @ the start for Mizza, who will slow it down every turn.

It doesnt matter about the 5th because Sleepy was inactive the whole 5th. All morning and night when his pick was up all day on the 5th. And god knows how many times people have said this year and last......PM GG or someone with your picks so they can make your pick for you if youre away. Crowman was able to do it. Fuey did it today with me.

Anyway, it's up to Goedy whether he wants/noble enough to give the team back to Sleepy. But if he does that, Sleepy and anyone else will have to be keen and not be absent for days otherwise Goedy would be brought back in to replace whoevers not keen.

I mean, just be honest. Whoevers kinda bugged out and meh about dynasty, like Larkis was, just say so. If no one is, then that's great for Beta. Just want Beta to keep going for those 95% who are keen and active.

It doesnt matter about the 5th because Sleepy was inactive the whole 5th. All morning and night when his pick was up all day on the 5th. And god knows how many times people have said this year and last......PM GG or someone with your picks so they can make your pick for you if youre away. Crowman was able to do it. Fuey did it today with me.

Anyway, it's up to Goedy whether he wants/noble enough to give the team back to Sleepy. But if he does that, Sleepy and anyone else will have to be keen and not be absent for days otherwise Goedy would be brought back in to replace whoevers not keen.

I mean, just be honest. Whoevers kinda bugged out and meh about dynasty, like Larkis was, just say so. If no one is, then that's great for Beta. Just want Beta to keep going for those 95% who are keen and active.
No its not, its up to fuey, the LM who is actually IN the league... Again, stop butting in ffs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zarko...

im co-LM of this league. So i do have to caretake it and decide on stuff as well with Fuey.
You complain all the time you are asked to look after another league, and then you told fuey to be LM.

Just saying let him actually run the league as you wanted him to.

Like i said the first time, just leave it to Fuey and me, and the rest of beta (including goedy) to discuss now.

Fuey and i already PM'd this morning, and he agreed with putting Goedy in.

Now we have a situation, so leave it up to beta people and the LMs of beta (fuey and gg) to discuss.

Also, the main thing is it's up to Goedy here whether he wants to stay or is willing to give it back to Sleepy. It's his call really.

I am here, and will make my pick.

But be fair.. I checked Monday morning and i'd only seen the first pick done, so i went to work and after stayed over at a relative's place as family is away atm, so now back at home this is the first chance for me to get back on the comp and make my pick. Meh all that being said.. ive made my pick in the other thread .

Are you able to actually log in more regularly though, as I sent you a pm at 9:24pm on Sunday telling you it was your pick.

Sleepy, If we can get a firm committment from you, whether it be logging in, or sending preferences, then my preference is for you to stay. This is because part of my personal interest in this type of league, is playing with the same people year in, year out.

BUT WE NEED A ROCK SOLID COMMITTMENT FROM ALL, ESPECIALLY WITH ALL THE TIME WE NEED TO MAKE UP.

Whoever can provide that, is who I would prefer. Sleepy, an answer would be preferred by 9am tomorrow. If you can't get back to me/us by then, I think Mizza should stay.

Like it or not, once we get the first round over, I think we should change the pick time limit to 12 hours. After the first round, everyone knows we're drafting, so there's no excuse for not taking a look.

leave it up to fuey else never complain again about having to 'help out' in the other leagues (as you have) :p

Honestly, I can't do it by myself.

I spend too many hours away from a computer at work, or with my family to be able to do what gg does. As much as I would like to say to gg, "relax, I'll take care of it all", I really can't.

Realistically, gg is probably still doing most of the work, and I help out a little bit, so he probably does deserve his say in matters, because he is so active.

Is STKO interested? Been his pick all day and his time has elapsed.

It comes down to out of the 12 people in this league, people raising their hands who are still keen, and can be active enough to warrant being in the comp, or moving aside for someone else to take over.

If we just sit like this thru july waiting for people to make a pick every 24-48 hrs, the draft wont get drafted and the league will have to be scrapped.

Is this years Beta, last years gamma?

What a shithouse situation. Lets face it... Only half the league gives a shit, a few others are 'meh' about it and a couple don't give 2 hoots.

Silly thought I know but a league of 16 or 18 fully commited players would of been much better.

Yeap...

Now the tough decision...

Stop panting and just pick.. ennie meanie or toss that coin.. ?? tough decision indeed.

Is this years Beta, last years gamma?

What a shithouse situation. Lets face it... Only half the league gives a shit, a few others are 'meh' about it and a couple don't give 2 hoots.

Silly thought I know but a league of 16 or 18 fully commited players would of been much better.

Im thinking of doing that actually. Cut down the roster size and have a 16 team league. Ive already created one for that purpose in the future if need be.

I think most are keen, it's just that there hasn't been much to do other than trades and I know from offering trades to people that they are keen, just don't log in every day. I'm sure once the draft actually starts moving along people will be more involved. I think that Southern didn't pick due to all the stuff going on with sleepy.

12 hours isn't really enough time as someone might make an early morning pick, then the next person may not get home from work or whatever until later that night. At least be a little lenient.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy Dynasty League 2009 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back