Up the Coasters Eagles are the 2018 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

A close contender for the Norm Smith - Collingwood Runner.

collingwood-runner_1kd5d208pabbd1aho7e1tv2wgx.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You did it. You did what no side had done in a long time, what seemed like it may never be done again, what some people were saying had never been done without salary or list concessions. You went to the MCG and beat a Victorian side in a grand final.

On behalf of football fans I want to say thank you for putting on an absolute belter of a grand final and not giving up when it started to hit the fan during the first quarter. To come back from that start was immense and showed tremendous character.

On behalf of Crows fans I say thank you for sticking it up the arrogant Victorians who think they own this sport outright. I admit that yes we are quite jealous of your club - I've always thought of you as our big brothers who set an example. Screw Sydney, the Eagles are the powerhouse of the AFL era.

Enjoy every minute and every ounce of this guys. Peace

Congratulations to your lot.

I don’t really know exactly what to say but if there was a team in the top 8 that were to beat Collingwood, I’d want it to be your lot.

It was a incredible game, I’m absolutely devastated and on the verge of tears, but congratulations West Coast.
Thanks Champ your very gracious your team played awesome the best GF for years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Up the Coasters Eagles are the 2018 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back