Up the Coasters Eagles are the 2018 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahahah we won the ******* flag. We went unbeaten in Victoria, knocked off the Pies three times, broke Port Powder’s hearts yet again, did the derby double, thumped Richmond (Jack Darling 6 goals and 15 marks vs Rance), lost three key pillars of our club, had the wolves at the door hounding integrity issues but still won the ******* flag hahahahahahaha.

Don’t think I’ll ever get over that.
It was an unbelievable effort after reading that!!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not sure the correct thread for this, so might as well go here. Absolutely rolling on and off field. From Travis King:

Meanwhile, West Coast's status as the AFL's financial powerhouse has been confirmed after a financial windfall following the 2018 Grand Final triumph and switch to new home Optus Stadium.

The Eagles have declared an $11.4m operating surplus for last season – reportedly a $6m jump from 2017 – before a royalty payment of almost $4m to the West Australian Football Commission.

More from the West:
Twelve months ago financial analysts declared West Coast the wealthiest sporting club in the country after a surplus of $5.4 million, off revenue of $64 million. The West understands the club’s revenue this year is likely to be close to $80 million.

Last edited:
Not sure the correct thread for this, so might as well go here. Absolutely rolling on and off field. From Travis King:

More from the West:
I would suggest you post it on the MB thread about Who is really the Big 4 ? (sorry, can't remember the exact title. If you venture there, be prepared to slog through pages of a Richmond vs Collingwood shitfight if you want to read the whole thread).

I would suggest you post it on the MB thread about Who is really the Big 4 ? (sorry, can't remember the exact title. If you venture there, be prepared to slog through pages of a Richmond vs Collingwood shitfight if you want to read the whole thread).
I could do that, or I could stay here on our board with fans who acknowledge that football exists west of Ballarat, counting money and shining our trophy.

99a6b28dd76f153f226159a664b8f593.jpg

I know it's 2019 and all, but really, wasn't that a top ******* year?
And there’s no sign of any

* may not have happened

for a year that I can scarcely believe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Up the Coasters Eagles are the 2018 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back