News Eddie Betts outta here - every day I get in the queue to get on the bus that takes me to you (too much, Magic Bus)

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair.

That’s only 25 as 12 goals were against the Gold Coast.

With 7 games held goalless in 2019.

Sad to see him go but i think this will be for the best in the long run.
Don’t think you can take both a gold Coast games from him - he benefitted from the double up. Take one off and he finished 23 in the league with 31 goals - 6 games with 0 goals, 11 games with 2+ and 4 of those 0 goal games after the bye when we were truly terrible. Not a poor year just an average one

So one bad game?

Which happened to be the biggest game of the year and our first Grand Final in 20 years, after being the dominant team all year.

If the club didn't review what went wrong after that and just 'expected' things to turn around the next year, then they are idiots. Which we know already...

Which happened to be the biggest game of the year and our first Grand Final in 20 years, after being the dominant team all year.

If the club didn't review what went wrong after that and just 'expected' things to turn around the next year, then they are idiots. Which we know already...
They did review after the GF, that's why we had a camp.....

Did you call for a review after the 2017 Grand Final?

Why would the Crows do a review after a Grand Final loss?

Like, really?

Hindsight really is a wonderful thing.

Bang on.

Why would we conduct a review after achieving the ultimate goal in all of football - Getting thumped in a grand final.

Absolutely there should’ve been a form of review after a loss of that nature. Maybe not the likes of what we’re going through now but certainly changes to be made.

2nd is just the best positioned loser.

Bang on.

Why would we conduct a review after achieving the ultimate goal in all of football - Getting thumped in a grand final.

Absolutely there should’ve been a review after a loss of that nature. 2nd is just the best positioned loser.

Did you make a post about the need for a external review in October 2017?

Don’t think you can take both a gold Coast games from him - he benefitted from the double up. Take one off and he finished 23 in the league with 31 goals - 6 games with 0 goals, 11 games with 2+ and 4 of those 0 goal games after the bye when we were truly terrible. Not a poor year just an average one

Have to take everyone's contribution against the GC out of the equation, in that case.

Did you make a post about the need for a external review in October 2017?

I didn’t post for about 3 months I was that angry/disappointed/traumatised.

Is that all it takes for cultural change? Me to post about it?

If so:

Please sack Chapman, Burton, Haas, Hart, Camporeale, Ricciuto, Mackay, Fagan and Smart.

Also change the logo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you find it?

I didn't specifically come on here and post, but surely any logical football supporter would be concerned after a thumping like that?

There certainly needed to be a review, with some changes on how we would approach the next season. As it turns out, none of that was done and we've ****ed it.

Bang on.

Absolutely there should’ve been a form of review after a loss of that nature. Maybe not the likes of what we’re going through now but certainly changes to be made.

2nd is just the best positioned loser.

Getting in some ****ing Web Designer Hip Hop musician to run a masculinity camp wasn't a suitable course of action? :D

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

No club would have had a review to the extend the Adelaide Crows are after losing a Grand Final.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

No club would have had a review to the extend the Adelaide Crows are after losing a Grand Final.

Honestly mate.....? Do you really think we should not review our processes internally and just sit with our thumbs up our asses and 'hope' next year is better?

And yeah 'hindsight is a wonderful thing', but I want the Adelaide Football Club to start showing some ****ing foresight.

Have to take everyone's contribution against the GC out of the equation, in that case.
The point is he just doesn't perform on the big stage anymore. Part of that is no doubt structure thanks to our fantastic forward coach, but the other part is he's 33yo and after 300 games he looks to have very little left.

If he is to go it'll be a very sad moment, made more sad because these last 2 year's haven't been good for him in a footy club sense.

But life does go on.

Honestly mate.....? Do you really think we should not review our processes internally and just sit with our thumbs up our asses and 'hope' next year is better?

And yeah 'hindsight is a wonderful thing', but I want the Adelaide Football Club to start showing some ******* foresight.

Right now?

100% we need a review. We should have had a review this time last year.

October 2017, I would have said no chance we needed one.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Eddie Betts outta here - every day I get in the queue to get on the bus that takes me to you (too much, Magic Bus)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back