Eddie Maguire and the Fev

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is this clown now on morning radio? He's already a club President, Game show host etc...... Oh that's right he needs an avenue to get his Voice/opinions heard.:rolleyes: no-one cares Eddie McChins. Still cant land a big fish :D

Now the Pies are holding up everyone else with the Jolly deal. A 3rd rounder for Fev:rolleyes: what's the hold up on jolly?.....let me guess you've offered a 4th rounder.

Eddie has been the puppet master of this whole thing, pulling the puppet's (Fev) strings since Brownlow night.

He knew that Fev was on his last chance, so Eddie orchestrates it so Fev has a mic in hand and a camera in his face all throughout the Brownlow. You can't tell me that Eddie didn't know what Fev might do, what consequenses that could come of it, and what the outcome may be.

I've been suspicious of this since it happened.

Three things could have occurred:

1. Fev behaves himself and nothing comes of it.
2. Fev does what Fev does and gets traded to Collingwood - massive Eddie win.
3. Fev does what Fev does and gets traded elsewhere - massive Eddie win against his loathed Blues.

Paranoid? Maybe. But sometimes conspiracy theories can be fun.

Kinda like the public humiliation of being a p-plate CEO at Nine,
openly ridiculed by all and sundry,
then going back to being a gameshow host.

Great comparison igt.
Aside from the all the Collingwood drones, does anyone really care what EM thinks or says when he sticks his nose into other peoples business. No they don't. Fact is McGuire, Fevola was GAWN as soon as the dust from the Brownlow Medal settled. Whatever you have said or done after that has had no bearing.

And, if you want the Fev, then you are going to have to come up with a deal that will suit us, otherwise we'll deal with Sydney.

Its been great reading the Carlton board all week

Thanks for another excellent topic
You are more than welcome. You guys also deserve credit for some of the excellent trade suggestions you have put forward over on your board. BigFooty is one giant love-in at this time of year.

Well, you would expect the man who openly bent over for the spit-roasting of his life from one H. Shaw and one A. Didak would've learnt what true humiliation was by now.

Great business mind, though, that bloke...

You are more than welcome. You guys also deserve credit for some of the excellent trade suggestions you have put forward over on your board. BigFooty is one giant love-in at this time of year.

Have to agree there

Apparently , according to us, Fev, Jolly and Ball for pick 14, Danny Stanley and the return of all missing dildos to the Carlton property steward is just about over the line.

Wish the footy was back and I could see that sherrin hitting Fevs black and white chest for the 1st of 100 times for the year

My dream is your nightmare I guess

So Fev gets drunk frequently and performs several ordinary acts over time and on the night. Carlton deliberate for several days and then announces they are seeking to trade him and have said nothing since.

So seeking to trade someone is publicly humiliating them but years and years of negative media and damaged credibility towards the club as a result of those acts is perfectly fine. Eddie is just ensuring the wedge is driven firmly between the two parties. Zero respect for you Maguire. I at least thought of you as a passionate supporter and club president before. Now you are messing with the business of others so you are snivelling little worm.

How did you feel when Shaw and Didak let you down and made you look stupid? Eddie, you are a deadset ****ing hypocrite.

i agree 150% i remember that speech he made to the media about didak. then had egg on his face. he is always the front runner and the first person to open his trap. carlton has done nothing wrong. i just hope carlton doesnt trade with collingwood. sydney for me (if any)

Further support for my conspiracy theory... The master media manipulator is trying to drive a wedge between Fev and Carlton. The guy's a snake.

Yes all Carltons woes are Eddie Macguires fault.

Obviously it was Eddie who should have had a quiet word to Fev on Brownlow night. While Judd sat there with a stupid grin on his face.

What was Sticks up to?

Yes all Carltons woes are Eddie Macguires fault.

Obviously it was Eddie who should have had a quiet word to Fev on Brownlow night. While Judd sat there with a stupid grin on his face.

What was Sticks up to?
Way to miss a point. So you are saying that it is Carlton that humiliated Fevola, not the other way around?

That is what this thread is all about. Eddie and his mouth, trying to make it seem that Carlton are the ones at fault here.

Also, don't you think several Carlton people tried to get Fev out of there? Did you expect them to knock him out and drag him FFS? This whole bullshit about Carlton not stopping him drinking and keeping him in check is the biggest load coming out this whole fiasco. The bloke is 28 and a solid unit. He told everyone to **** off if they tried to ruin his fun.

This whole statement was about Eddie prostituting himself and the truth to look good in the eyes of Fev and have him stand firm on joining his mate at Collingwood. Eddie has no principles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if Maguire was straight up with him and told him that if he was his president for last nine years that he would be reeled in as soon as he did anything on the footy show that affected the image of the club.

Dont watch the footy show much but from what I have seen the Collingwood players on the Footy Show look scared of saying anything or doing anything. or maybe they just lack personality.

the point is that Maguire is happy for guys like Crawford to announce giving up the captaincy on the footy show or making a ******** of himself to get ratings but wouldnt allow Collingwood players to do it.

What he did on Brownlow night must have been pretty bad given that the footy show are looking at dumping him. How do you marginalise the ******s who watch that show.

eddie could only drive that wedge in if fevola were dumb enough to believe it and was not actually as contrite as he made out initially. hmm...
Yes and .... ?

well, it needs two parts. he can't just say what he likes and expect it to damage fev relations. fevola has to buy it. which is possible but not a given. i thought it was worth mentioning. if fevola is going to buy that crap, then he's no great loss, is he?

If everyone here hates ed so much and the supposed crap that he talks on his radio show how about u listen to sen or something else
U continue to bag him and wat he has to say no one is forcing u to listen to him!!!

If everyone here hates ed so much and the supposed crap that he talks on his radio show how about u listen to sen or something else
U continue to bag him and wat he has to say no one is forcing u to listen to him!!!
Are we bagging him in general or are you bagging something he said which was incorrect? I don't listen to him, but if I hear something he said that I disagree with regarding my club, I am pretty sure I am entitled to an opinion.

Now if that's all you came to say, give my regards on the way back to the Pies board.

Au revoir.

i agree 150% i remember that speech he made to the media about didak. then had egg on his face. he is always the front runner and the first person to open his trap. carlton has done nothing wrong. i just hope carlton doesnt trade with collingwood. sydney for me (if any)

well if you guys do get him , you would have to kick the ball to him abt 400 times for that return :thumbsu:

Bag him? I'm accusing him of a conspiracy to "GET FEV". He's a marketing and media pro and while there's no way to prove the conspiracy, a lot of pieces neatly fall into place and smack of media manipulation. Fev's not the sharpest tool in the shed and I'm guessing is feeling pretty devoid of friends at the moment - perfect for someone like Maguire to worm his way in.

Was listening to Eddie this morning on the hot breakfast show and Eddie stated that there could be a trade arranged involving Sydney Collingwood and ourselves, Carlton.But the interesting thing was when Eddie was asked if Fev was no traded he said "well he will stay but I'm not sure he'd want to after being publically humiliated by the Carlton Football Club"

Do you think that is the case (seeing as Maguire is in close contact with Brendan and his management) have we really humiliated him so much that he may not actually want to play for CFC. What are your thoughts?

big freakin DEAL - he humiliated the carlton Football club - get what we can get and send him packing - dont feel sorry for w***ers

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie Maguire and the Fev

Remove this Banner Ad

Back