News Eddie standing down at the end of next season

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez even Bucks gets it yet you're still in denial?

Here's some more light reading for you

Let me know when you have an argument you can demonstrate.

Let me know when you have an argument you can demonstrate.
It's been demonstrated many, many times.

Probably time for you to just accept it instead of grinding people down with your refusal to engage in good faith.

You still don't understand the idea of demonstrating an argument. It's quite something to behold.

You still don't understand how to acknowledge when you've been made to look like a fool. Even Buckley has admitted it now. You're either being ignorant, obstinate or you're just a racist who can't come to terms with reality. Keep fighting the good fight 💪

You still don't understand how to acknowledge when you've been made to look like a fool. Even Buckley has admitted it now. You're either being ignorant, obstinate or you're just a racist who can't come to terms with reality. Keep fighting the good fight 💪
Buckley's comments make no difference either way. What do you expect him to say?

He is simply using the term "systemic racism" to describe what may indeed be an individual failure of governance.

Your entire argument relies on splashy labels and assertions you can't substantiate.

Buckley's comments make no difference either way. What do you expect him to say?

He is simply using the term "systemic racism" to describe what may indeed be an individual failure of governance.

Your entire argument relies on splashy labels and assertions you can't substantiate.

Sorry mate the discussions moved on without you. People (including the coach if CFC) are actually trying to address the issues of systemic racism and make amends.

Maybe next time, do less bleating and try to make a point or two.

Sorry mate the discussions moved on without you. People (including the coach if CFC) are actually trying to address the issues of systemic racism and make amends.

Maybe next time, do less bleating and try to make a point or two.
Every week you come back with nothing and run into the same problem.

You make it very easy, very comfortable for me to point this out.

Like I said, let me know when you have an argument you can demonstrate.

Last edited:
Every week you come back with nothing and run into the same problem.

It's very easy, very comfortable for me to point this out.

Like I said, let me know when you have an argument you can demonstrate.

Nathan Buckley said:
“There was a presser when I look back in 2017 and it was dismissive and I needed to be better than that,” Buckley said in an interview with the AFL website.

“What I now understand is that is a form of systemic racism"

Perhaps you can enlighten Nathan Buckley with your exceptional pearls of wisdom considering he has admitted that actions he undertook as coach of the CFC "was a form of systemic racism"

I've addressed this already.

Do you seriously not understand how to make an argument?

It's bizarre.

As Chief saids so eloquently above;

Probably time for you to just accept it instead of grinding people down with your refusal to engage in good faith.

As Chief saids so eloquently above;

More of the same.

Yeah wow, so eloquent! Stop brown nosing.

Why would you repeatedly advertise the shortcomings of your argument, or the fact you don't have one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More of the same.

Yeah wow, so eloquent! Stop brown nosing.

Why would you repeatedly advertise the shortcomings of your argument, or the fact you don't have one?

The arguments have been made multiple times in this thread, you're the only one refusing to accept your own shortcomings and acknowledge when you're wrong.

As I've already said your either being ignorant, obstinate or you're a racist unwilling to acknowledge examples of systemic racism. The examples have been provided many times, it has been demonstrated. Perhaps go read back through the thread, you might actually learn something.

The arguments have been made multiple times in this thread, you're the only one refusing to accept your own shortcomings and acknowledge when you're wrong.

As I've already said your either being ignorant, obstinate or you're a racist unwilling to acknowledge examples of systemic racism. The examples have been provided many times, it has been demonstrated. Perhaps go read back through the thread, you might actually learn something.
You keep insisting "the arguments have been made" but can't make them yourself.

And pointing this out suggests I'm racist?

It's deeply and obviously inadequate.

You simply can't or won't demonstrate or substantiate anything. You prove that over and over.

This is my position. Nothing you've presented mounts a real challenge to it.

Let me know when you have an argument that warrants a response.

Last edited:

Predictably gutless and lazy fallback slur from someone attempting to intimidate and silence a poster who has put you under pressure to actually spell out in a cogent, coherent manner what your argument actually is.

Predictably gutless and lazy fallback slur from someone attempting to intimidate and silence a poster who has put you under pressure to actually spell out in a cogent, coherent manner what your argument actually is.
As far as I can tell, Demonic Ascent believes "the arguments have been made" so he doesn't need one. Saying the magic words "systemic racism" over and over makes the case on its own.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Eddie standing down at the end of next season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back