EDFL "A" Grade - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then BlueJet i guess its a case of watch this space....
Im sure once it comes out the Dean Rioli will be stepping aside you will no doubt be offering me an apology;)
Can you confirm that Steve McPherson's coaching career is under a massive cloud if they go down to Marby this week?

Its public knowledge that Dean is stepping aside due to growing commitments with his charity.

Here's how the games gonna play out, in the first quarter the Marby boys will take a firm grip on the Greenvale players shorts and undies and slowly start to ease them away from thier hips, in the second quarter the big Liverarchie will have done enough damage to the score board,that the Greenvale boys will have thier shorts and undies around thier knees. Come three quarter time, and after the terrible twosome,Haynes and Bullen have sliced & diced the poor old Greenvale boys to shreds, those shorts and undies will be around thier ankles.And by the time the last quarter ends the Greenvale boys will have had thier backs completly smacked out!!!!! GO MARBY

Here's how the games gonna play out, in the first quarter the Marby boys will take a firm grip on the Greenvale players shorts and undies and slowly start to ease them away from thier hips, in the second quarter the big Liverarchie will have done enough damage to the score board,that the Greenvale boys will have thier shorts and undies around thier knees. Come three quarter time, and after the terrible twosome,Haynes and Bullen have sliced & diced the poor old Greenvale boys to shreds, those shorts and undies will be around thier ankles.And by the time the last quarter ends the Greenvale boys will have had thier backs completly smacked out!!!!! GO MARBY

Geez you Marby lads sure like pulling blokes pants down!!
Maybe save it for after the game whilst celebrating your 2010 premiership at the peel hotel! ;)

Absolute joke, he was found guilty of A headbut that drew blood from the oponent and made him leave the ground. Headbutting is suppose to be considered one of the most severe reports yet because it is grandfinal this week he is let off. So basically prelims next year can turn into a UFC battle without consequences. The tribunal has always been soft but this has taken it to a new level. I would imagine the umpires will now be reluctant to make reports because why would they bother wasting there Tuesday night sitting at the tribunal if there is no penalty.

Let's be honest guys..its like team of the Year..its only about the top sides that get looked after..

And what about our mate from Keilor 2s Clinnik, did anyone see him throw the ball back at the Umpires head on Sunday?? no free kick against or report, but then again why would they bother...!

Geez you Marby lads sure like pulling blokes pants down!!
Maybe save it for after the game whilst celebrating your 2010 premiership at the peel hotel! ;)

A pay off has surely taken place for the incident last sunday at edfl house. Strathmore would have to be happy with there season, big coin spent and still no finals football. Great work boys.
Marby should win it by a mile, plenty of match winners and coin to match. Who's said money doesnt buy a flag.

Let's be honest guys..its like team of the Year..its only about the top sides that get looked after..

And what about our mate from Keilor 2s Clinnik, did anyone see him throw the ball back at the Umpires head on Sunday?? no free kick against or report, but then again why would they bother...!
Im confused EDFL website says Daley Guilty and given 3 weeks.

Looks as if Scott Lucas has made his mind up on where he will be coaching / playing next year. As the Grand Final is on today i do not want to give away the result, lets just say all will be very surprised with the outcome and what goes with it.
Good Luck to both sides today.

Final score?

Best players?

Haynes got the medal but Holland was super - his last quarter was huge. Lucus really struggled to have any impact and was well held.

The final margin I think was 17 points - Livingston had a shot for goal after the siren with Marby up by 11.

Greenvale had a few really good opportunities to hit the lead late but Marby stood up. The umpires hardly paid a thing all day which was great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haynes got the medal but Holland was super - his last quarter was huge. Lucus really struggled to have any impact and was well held.

The final margin I think was 17 points - Livingston had a shot for goal after the siren with Marby up by 11.

Greenvale had a few really good opportunities to hit the lead late but Marby stood up. The umpires hardly paid a thing all day which was great.

Wow.

Greenvale miss yet another opportunity.

3 in a row now isn't it?

Great work Marby. Ayres stood up in the last and was the difference in the end l think. Crowd was good all day, umpiring was the best l have seen in the last ten years at local level, well done.

Lucas clearly had somewhere else to be l think, for a bloke that trained and been at windy hill for over ten years he still doesn't know how to kick goals on that ground....money swell spent there! The big question is where will marby be in 3 years time?

I'M Newsflash..........Good Night.

Grand Final was a great game. Greenvale needed to make some moves...stayed with the same (non functioning) forward structure all day. Needed to throw some players around (ie. put Jorgenson up forward) to try and break the game open. Didn't see any significant moves from Greenvale coaches box all day.....another missed opportunity.

Don't know who played on Scotty but the tactics used were 'questionable' I thought. I've hardly ever seen him lose it on the footy field before but he looked close to it today. Thought he was going to do a Barry Hall at one stage on the guy who was on him.

He's playing injured too by the way for those who want to pot him. Thats why he hardly spent any time up the ground like he has at times this season.

Terrific grand final though - one of the best I've seen at EDFL level.

Grand Final was a great game. Greenvale needed to make some moves...stayed with the same (non functioning) forward structure all day. Needed to throw some players around (ie. put Jorgenson up forward) to try and break the game open. Didn't see any significant moves from Greenvale coaches box all day.....another missed opportunity.

Looking at both team lists MP should had won easy. Great fight shown from GV, Paxman struggled along with Lucas in the end which cost them. Buttigieg nearly cost them in the last, the bloke is the size of a house, Towner is on another planet. Every team carries players, they were passengers today and it stood out big time. Pay cuts could be on the cards for them boys one would think.

I'm Newsflash.......my news is good news, Good Night.

Don't know who played on Scotty but the tactics used were 'questionable' I thought. I've hardly ever seen him lose it on the footy field before but he looked close to it today. Thought he was going to do a Barry Hall at one stage on the guy who was on him.

He's playing injured too by the way for those who want to pot him. Thats why he hardly spent any time up the ground like he has at times this season.

Terrific grand final though - one of the best I've seen at EDFL level.

Barling was shocking with his antics today. What a joke, showed no respect to Lucas which just shows what type of footballer he is! Time for Barling to get out of the gym and work on your kicking/skills.

I'm Newsflash........my news is good news, Good Night.

Barling was shocking with his antics today. What a joke, showed no respect to Lucas which just shows what type of footballer he is! Time for Barling to get out of the gym and work on your kicking/skills.

your kidding yourself newsflash he gave lucas the biggest bath of all time and there was no problem with his tactics played him hard and close all day so you werent at the same game as me mate give the bloke some credit

Newsflash you have no idea , do us all a favour and get lost fool!
Marby were fantastic to win especially from 4th spot.
They will probably win more premerships in 3 years time.
And Barling killed Lucas.
Who do you follow and were will they be in3 years?
Good Night Looser!

I think you'll find my prediction to be spot on, Bullen was down a bit but he's got a badly injured thumb & he's groin is shot, Holland was an inspration today,he stood up when Greenvale were comming hard in the last quarter,the man has a massive heart, Ayres could've won the medal but Haynes is a superstar and set the win up in the first three quarters, and the umpires were the best i've seen for years anywhere! I also think your comments are really really nasty and i don't think God would be happy with you today:cool:

your kidding yourself newsflash he gave lucas the biggest bath of all time and there was no problem with his tactics played him hard and close all day so you werent at the same game as me mate give the bloke some credit

Tough bloke that Barling.......real tough! Clearly didn't show him up with football talent. I was at the game, Barling ended up the gutter at one stage which the crowd found funny, he made a dill of himself during the game but at the end of the day he has the medal and a flag.

Newsflash you have no idea , do us all a favour and get lost fool!
Marby were fantastic to win especially from 4th spot.
They will probably win more premerships in 3 years time.
And Barling killed Lucas.
Who do you follow and were will they be in3 years?
Good Night Looser!

You must be one those MP supporters that screams "marby army" still.
I know my club will still be around in 3years time. We all know the real story how MP come into there money and how a certain someone couldn't be told "pipe down and let the football department/coaches run the team. Just be greatful and enjoy it while you can.

I'm Newsflash.......my news is good news, Good Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back