EDFL "A" Grade - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at the Strathmore v Abers game. Was a good game in tough conditions but the mores looked in second gear all day. I think a big season for the mores this year. They are looking a lot quicker. Abers have definately improved and will be knocking on the door. Not quite sure they will make the 4 but won't be far away.

Also hope those Marby players that were slamming Ty last week will open up about Marby's so called tough man. Heard he was back and whacking people half his so called size again. Funny I bet they will have no issue now

Also heard their irish ruckman was targeted and resorted to some tactics his brother was famous for and even bit a player. Wonder if we will hear more. No doubt all his teammates will be straight on here to say "nothing in it". ;)

whats everyones thoughts on the umpire's association pushing up the junior umpires into the thick of seniors footy?
have noticed young umpires through both A and B grade senior footy

Was at the Strathmore v Abers game. Was a good game in tough conditions but the mores looked in second gear all day. I think a big season for the mores this year. They are looking a lot quicker. Abers have definately improved and will be knocking on the door. Not quite sure they will make the 4 but won't be far away.

Also hope those Marby players that were slamming Ty last week will open up about Marby's so called tough man. Heard he was back and whacking people half his so called size again. Funny I bet they will have no issue now

Also heard their irish ruckman was targeted and resorted to some tactics his brother was famous for and even bit a player. Wonder if we will hear more. No doubt all his teammates will be straight on here to say "nothing in it". ;)

"also heard", don't say unless you see you fool!!

Worry about what you SEE mate and not all these allergations, everyone can spread rumors on this site. I was at the game and never saw anyone whacking players!:confused:

wow, Doutta are only one game outside the top4 and just a little bit of percentage !!!!!

Maribyrnong Park - 147.34% - 20pts
Aberfeldie - 152.44% - 16pts
Strathmore - 144.94% - 16pts
Greenvale - 150.93% - 12pts
Doutta Stars - 51.94% - 8pts
Avondale Heights - 99.41% - 4pts
Taylors Lakes - 50.00% - 0pts

Mick must have been in the bar, because i was at the game and i SAW and it def happened.

Mate I was there, the only thing I saw was Marbys full back and Greenvales full forward Simon Potter at the time:footy: bumping each other for quite a while.
May I add that Potter was bigger and taller as well , all you guys must be going soft or something , whats wrong with some hard and physical football!

wow, Doutta are only one game outside the top4 and just a little bit of percentage !!!!!

Maribyrnong Park - 147.34% - 20pts
Aberfeldie - 152.44% - 16pts
Strathmore - 144.94% - 16pts
Greenvale - 150.93% - 12pts
Doutta Stars - 51.94% - 8pts
Avondale Heights - 99.41% - 4pts
Taylors Lakes - 50.00% - 0pts

Good to see Marcus doing a good job down at Douttas, I hope what he has got out of those blokes is respected. Really getting the most out of them.

was at the abers v mores game really cannot get much out of it with the conditions abers have come a long way and can push for finals strathmore on the other hand looks like they will get a spot this year
on a side note can anybody tell me what happen to skipworth

"also heard", don't say unless you see you fool!!

All I heard was sooking by Greenvale people all day! sooked about the rooms, sooked about the umpires, sooked about Jackson being to big and strong for their forward, sooked about the ground! it never ended!

But they didnt see a Marby player kicked while he was on the ground behind play! maybe they should just worry about trying to win the game
and maybe not chocking in the big one!:D

was at the abers v mores game really cannot get much out of it with the conditions abers have come a long way and can push for finals strathmore on the other hand looks like they will get a spot this year
on a side note can anybody tell me what happen to skipworth

Has a coaching role at Essendon, doesn't play when they play on Saturdays.

As I said I wasn't there (which I clearly stated) but its pretty funny. Last week these same players where on here threatening individual Strathmore players over the internet about revenge and a week later they are calling other clubs sooks and saying its part of their game. Gotta laugh as its so typical. Even worse if some of the other things happened. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I heard was sooking by Greenvale people all day! sooked about the rooms, sooked about the umpires, sooked about Jackson being to big and strong for their forward, sooked about the ground! it never ended!

But they didnt see a Marby player kicked while he was on the ground behind play! maybe they should just worry about trying to win the game
and maybe not chocking in the big one!:D

Your rooms ARE shit...
Your ground IS shit...
It is generally accepted that the umpiring could improve...
The Barling comment is nonsense...
Why do Marby supporters seem to go out of their way to make enemies on here... Success is temporary, enjoy it while it lasts! If GV choked in last 2 GFs, are you saying that MP were the weaker team??

A bit of nonsense in this post! That being said if people are getting kicked, no one wants that...

Your rooms ARE shit...
Your ground IS shit...
Why do Marby supporters seem to go out of their way to make enemies on here... Success is temporary, enjoy it while it lasts! If GV choked in last 2 GFs, are you saying that MP were the weaker team??

A bit of nonsense in this post! That being said if people are getting kicked, no one wants that...

Big win Saturday Bomber...... Looking good....

Your rooms ARE shit...
Your ground IS shit...

Same thing happened last time Marby beat Gv ( grand final day ). Gv supporters got on here and f$&kin winged about this and that, Jacko was playing unfairly, Marby supporters are feral. Suck it up you peanut. Gv aren't good enough to beat Marby, simple as that.
Your right on one thing, the ground is terrible after Saturday. But the rooms are doin alright now. So is the trophy cabinet !!!

Your rooms ARE shit...
Your ground IS shit...

The sooking starts at the top of GV and goes right through the joint! we dont need a fancy set of club rooms or a mint condition ground we just win GFs when we get their:D 2 from 2:D.

I hate to correct you but in the last 3 GFs GV would have gone in as favorites but as stated many times on this sight they seem to be not metally strong enough to get the job done when it counts!

but I do agree with your last comment that sought of thing is not good for the game no matter who it comes from!

Your rooms ARE shit...
Your ground IS shit...

What comes out of your mouth is SHIT mate.
We are enjoying our success and it is still going strong, are you jealous!
Hows your club travelling ? Maybe you should spend some time helping them mate they may need it instead of talking SHIT on here.:D

The sooking starts at the top of GV and goes right through the joint! we dont need a fancy set of club rooms or a mint condition ground we just win GFs when we get their:D 2 from 2:D.

I hate to correct you but in the last 3 GFs GV would have gone in as favorites but as stated many times on this sight they seem to be not metally strong enough to get the job done when it counts!

but I do agree with your last comment that sought of thing is not good for the game no matter who it comes from!

In the last two Marby have gone in as favourites as they've been widely viewed as the better side and their performances have backed that up. Enjoy it instead of carrying on about it!

Same thing happened last time Marby beat Gv ( grand final day ). Gv supporters got on here and f$&kin winged about this and that, Jacko was playing unfairly, Marby supporters are feral. Suck it up you peanut. Gv aren't good enough to beat Marby, simple as that.
Your right on one thing, the ground is terrible after Saturday. But the rooms are doin alright now. So is the trophy cabinet !!!

To the best of my knowledge they weren't Greenvale people last time and it isn't Greenvale people this time.. you do realise you're all jumping at shadows over the comments of people who weren't even there?

Let's get something straight, MP have raised the standard of footy and profile in the edfl. Everyone would agree they have done a fantastic job in doing so along with there new rooms which look great.
Relality is, the MP show will be over soon and everyone will jump off the ship and leave the club high and dry. Before everyone starts replying think about this, in ten years time will there be reunions of the preimership players and will MP still be alive.
I highly doubt it, l can picture it right now the conversations taking place.......I was on $1000 a game + $5000 sign on! The big losers are the loyal supporters that were at the club long before the success started.

Let's get something straight, MP have raised the standard of footy and profile in the edfl. Everyone would agree they have done a fantastic job in doing so along with there new rooms which look great.
Relality is, the MP show will be over soon and everyone will jump off the ship and leave the club high and dry. Before everyone starts replying think about this, in ten years time will there be reunions of the preimership players and will MP still be alive.
I highly doubt it, l can picture it right now the conversations taking place.......I was on $1000 a game + $5000 sign on! The big losers are the loyal supporters that were at the club long before the success started.

Whether you are right or wrong mate time will tell.
Maribyrnong 10 years ago was supposed to drop out of B grade and fold!
My opinion is that we will be around for a long time and as a successful club.
I have been supporting the club for 22 years and have seen a B grade flag and 2 A grade flags, mate I am wrapped , it would not matter if they dont win another one for a while .
People outside the club do not understand the people who are involved and behind this club , there is no way it would ever be left high and dry.
Go Marby.

Whether you are right or wrong mate time will tell.
Maribyrnong 10 years ago was supposed to drop out of B grade and fold!
My opinion is that we will be around for a long time and as a successful club.
I have been supporting the club for 22 years and have seen a B grade flag and 2 A grade flags, mate I am wrapped , it would not matter if they dont win another one for a while .
People outside the club do not understand the people who are involved and behind this club , there is no way it would ever be left high and dry.
Go Marby.

The real winners of the the success and premierships are the loyal supporters who have stuck fat over the years. The people who put there hands in their pocket every week to buy a beer and help support a club that was dying at one stage.
On the other hand GV have been consistent for ten years now, fair effort and l can't see that changing.
Any truth to the MP club only having enough coin for half the year but players will stay on to try and get the 3peat?

There is a serious design fault with the new marby changerooms.

the new social room look good and are nice.

the away changerooms wouldn't not fit an under 10's side in them, there is nowhere to sit. they have had to get a portable out the back which is still not big enough.

the new rooms are smaller than the old away changerooms and we all know how much of a squeeze that was. going forward i can't see how the EDFl can allow such sub par sized facilities continue.

i hear the showers are good though

What comes out of your mouth is SHIT mate.
We are enjoying our success and it is still going strong, are you jealous!
Hows your club travelling ? Maybe you should spend some time helping them mate they may need it instead of talking SHIT on here.:D

I've had ny share of success, I just didn't feel the need to get online brag about it then bag out every other club along the way... Yes your club has had success and it is ongoing for now. I don't hold the opinion of some that MP will suddenly fall off the map, but history will show that one day someone else will win the flag and even the strongest of clubs can find themselves struggling in no time, just ask DS & OP!! I do plenty to help my club, not that it's at all relevant to the topic... Everyone is jealous of success, that's what we all play for!! See if u can reply without a personal attack... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back