EDFL "B" Grade - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Roxy are doing some massive recruiting, trying to sign up a bloke from APW and another high profile uncontracted player...

Few other rumours include...

Northern Saints having to shift to Seabrooke Reserve, Broadmeadows. Due to Fawkner blues soccer club wanting to use Charles Mutton as a training base for junior teams.

Sydenham has applied for 2 Friday night home games next year.

AAAAAHHHHHHH BIG :footy:

I heard Roxy are doing some massive recruiting, trying to sign up a bloke from APW and another high profile uncontracted player...

Few other rumours include...

Northern Saints having to shift to Seabrooke Reserve, Broadmeadows. Due to Fawkner blues soccer club wanting to use Charles Mutton as a training base for junior teams.

Sydenham has applied for 2 Friday night home games next year.

AAAAAHHHHHHH BIG :footy:

Aaaaahhhh silly season....
Northern Saints are not moving grounds, intact they have just had council sign off on several facility upgrades including redeveloped social rooms and time keepers/coaches box. Expect a decent influx from the northern league too, with Derek Shaw taking over the coaching job.

Northern Saints are not moving grounds, intact they have just had council sign off on several facility upgrades including redeveloped social rooms and time keepers/coaches box. Expect a decent influx from the northern league too, with Derek Shaw taking over the coaching job.
Great bloke Dekka so i dont think he will be bringing to many blokes over with him, he is not the sort of guy who would try and take players from a club he is leaving to follow him to a new club. its just not his style...
you have a good clubman as your coach, i will have to call down and watch a few games, see how the big dinasour goes coaching you guys.

Ahm...cough.....cough.....no.

Apparently Pacoe have or are going to sign another two Greenvale players, supposedly brothers.... Peakes ?

Saw some Kp players @ the races and all are on board appart from some retirements.

Good recruits coming from outside the competition will make them stronger, however first year coach and players will need to work hard pre season.

Sounds like the club is working hard to build a good team, PV are clearly flag favourites and could almost do an Oak park of 2009.

Rumour has it Barclay signs at Albion...... ??? Any Kp going with him? :D

Does anybody know if Keilor Park has signed Brayden Allen from Riddell ?

Originally Posted by Fletch 33

I hear that Nth Saints have infact picked up a few of Macleod's players - couple from the D2 Premiership.

D.Watts - tough defender with penetrating kick. Didn't pay last year and has obviously been coaxed from retirement.

J.Bennett - classy left footer who takes a big grab. Is injury prone but handy if he can get his body in shape. I think only played 1 game last year.

M.Bennett- courageous backman. Always puts his body on the line. Also injury prone but handy when right.

If my mail is correct, then they would also be a big chance of getting Andy Bennett who won the NFL D2 Best & Fairest, although he is contracted at Macleod for next season. Pacy rover with sublime left foot.

There also might be a couple more from the reserves who wouldn't have cracked a Senior game at Macleod in 2011.

Talk on the Kyabram DFL thread that quite a few from Mernda heading up the Hume to Violet Town

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nunzio giunta may be leaving the northern saints and heading back to Avondale heights....... Bit of a loss to the saints as he finished in the top 3 b&f

Originally Posted by Fletch 33

I hear that Nth Saints have infact picked up a few of Macleod's players - couple from the D2 Premiership.

D.Watts - tough defender with penetrating kick. Didn't pay last year and has obviously been coaxed from retirement.

No go Daniel Watts signed at St. Albans to play with the Craig brothers. Simon and Ash

pascoe vale will any one get near them next year?? has any other club picked up enough to compete wit them?? any clubs lost or gained big names??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back