EDFL Div 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very close game today and felt like it could have gone either way going into the last quarter before Tulla kicked away.

Was an ugly incident half way through the 3rd quarter and hopefully Gibson recovers well. From the grandstand end it looked like he was standing underneath a high ball and was hit a little late with his head hit the ground really hard. Not sure what the sledge was but thankfully there wasn't any scuffles in the crowd after it happened. It looked like it was going to boil over at one stage though.

CB had some real leg speed in passages today but seemed to make to many skill errors and turn overs through the middle of the ground. Tulla midfield looked like they covered the ground better this week and Scott in the ruck was very damaging around the ground and up forward with some great contested marks early.
Laffan was easily CB best and always looked very dangerous up forward but Limbach was well beaten by Laurie and would've only had 1-2 possessions for the game.

Will be an absolute cracker of a GF next week.

Considering limbach kicked 3 hard to believe he only had 1-2 touches... The sledge was about a young fellas dad who has passed.. poor form by the tulla fan...
Tulla to good in the end but great game

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Considering limbach kicked 3 hard to believe he only had 1-2 touches... The sledge was about a young fellas dad who has passed.. poor form by the tulla fan...
Tulla to good in the end but great game

Ok so.... Did a bit of research from people I know who were in that part of the crowd. My understanding is the sledge was about him looking like a “kid” & “young” and being home for “Father’s Day”, Ive been told they had no idea about him or that his father is past away, and when made aware pulled up. Shocking misfortunate comment and not an actual shot at the real life circumstances for the young man. Agree it is poor form but not a malicious comment. There was genuine heat from both sides of the crowd.

Hope the Craigieburn player is ok was a huge hit. Unfortunate sledge by the tulla supporter but the craigieburn supporters standing behind their coaching box certainly have nothing to be proud of with what was coming out of their mouth in the second half and after the game. Pretty sure none of them would have been so brave to say it to the player face to face.

Hope the Craigieburn player is ok was a huge hit. Unfortunate sledge by the tulla supporter but the craigieburn supporters standing behind their coaching box certainly have nothing to be proud of with what was coming out of their mouth in the second half and after the game. Pretty sure none of them would have been so brave to say it to the player face to face.

Lol Lucas... Mate the sledge was known by the party ... That’s the worst thing ...
Yeah the Craigieburn crowd probably were outspoken after that but can you blame them??
Poor form from the supporter ... Yeah on the footy field tulla were to good in the end but I hope they tell this bloke to pull his head in because they know who he is

Ok so.... Did a bit of research from people I know who were in that part of the crowd. My understanding is the sledge was about him looking like a “kid” & “young” and being home for “Father’s Day”, Ive been told they had no idea about him or that his father is past away, and when made aware pulled up. Shocking misfortunate comment and not an actual shot at the real life circumstances for the young man. Agree it is poor form but not a malicious comment. There was genuine heat from both sides of the crowd.

Bullshit and you no it ,

Pretty sure the Craigieburn crowd behind the box only got fired up after the disgusting sledge before half time then again after the big hit during the 3rd ,

Pretty sure the Craigieburn crowd behind the box only got fired up after the disgusting sledge before half time then again after the big hit during the 3rd ,

Yep. Hopefully the "supporter" gets a good telling off.

Did think Kennedy was very good for Tulla.

Don’t play dumb about the sledge you heard it and know who said it. If you were any kind of person you would deal with it during this week and if you want to have people like that around your club then good luck to your club.
DISGRACEFUL SIMPLE AS THAT !!!!!

I did not hear it. I saw the player react after it. And then asked some people I know at the club last night. I’m not in a position at the Tullamarine Football Club to do anything about it. Don’t get stuck into me like I’m a club official or spokesperson unlike yourself. I was asking a legitimate question. Enjoy mad Monday.

it’s not surprising that you hear that about the Tullamarine supporters sledging the opposition. They would have to be the worse supporters in the EDFL. Some of the antics over the past couple of years when at windy hill has been a disgrace.
There language has been that bad the Windy Hill officials have nearly banned the club them from entering the social club.
Let’s hope they are on their best behaviour on Saturday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dowsett from Tullamarine copped 4 weeks at tribunal last night for his hit on the Craigieburn player.

What changes this week for both sides?
I saw Pretty, Flanigan and Franchina all missed on weekend for Tullamarine. Did hear a whisper that Franchina was omitted.

Lawton back in for APW ? Who is the unlucky player to miss

has anyone heard if Jacana are staying up and have they appointed a coach ?
I hear from inside the EDFL that they won't make a decision until after the finals. They also need the team looking at coming in to tell their league first, which may or may not of happened.

What are the tips for the weekend?
For me it's APW by a closer margin than last time. I say 22 points

Agree it would be normally be worth 2 weeks. But with the serious injury I'm happy with 4 as player backing back into contest needs to be protected.
Having heard what the sledge was have no issue with cburn supporters turning on that supporter or the tulla player suspended but why was all the hatred directed to 29 for Tulla. What did he do to set off your supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back