EDFL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarification re the Grampsas brothers. Nothing to do with being 1 pointers and coming back for that reason . Didn't enjoy their time at Coburg Districts and decided to cut their losses now and their call to come back to EK. Both will be in the thirds tomorrow and will have to work there way up from there given the depth.
Hey G man , can you tell us a little about these brothers? Would you consider them best 22 when fit/ready?

Hey G man , can you tell us a little about these brothers? Would you consider them best 22 when fit/ready?
Probably at this stage will be reserves/ depth players , but if some gaps open up throughout the year they may squeeze a spot but not at this stage. CJ is an onballer and Paris a defender / forward. Initially left for other opportunities but just missed being at EK.

Probably at this stage will be reserves/ depth players , but if some gaps open up throughout the year they may squeeze a spot but not at this stage. CJ is an onballer and Paris a defender / forward. Initially left for other opportunities but just missed being at EK.
What is a total joke are your insinuations . You have been shown to have no credibility and a blatant bias against EK . You have been banging on (dribbling I think one poster said) about EK for weeks .
Still claiming cheating but not the same crap about other clubs that have been over points as well due to EDFL errors.
So get a tissue and wipe your mouth as that dribble keeps coming.
And I am sure I am not the only one that has had a gut full of it.
Good point Haveago.

Tips for this week anyone??
HS v WM - WM by 30

OP v CB - CB by 30 (10-12 out I’ve heard)

TM v EK - game of the round I’m going to go tulla by a goal..

TL v WC - WC to bounce back after last week and win by 20

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Was going to tip HS. At home but see Coletta is out so will go
WM 22 pts
CB 10-12 out ?? Can you name them ? Can’t have 10-12 out surely . CB 102pts

EK with 50pts opps I mean Tulla by 22pts
TL with Kerr 33pts

WM 22 pts

TL with Kerr 33pts

From the squad i just looked at i can name Bongetti, Young, Vilinskis, Mcerlain, Mcnicol, Perrone, Terzievski, Evans, Vianni, Righele. Concerning for big Lance. Particularly next week.

I don't know wh
Tips for this week anyone??
HS v WM - WM by 30

OP v CB - CB by 30 (10-12 out I’ve heard)

TM v EK - game of the round I’m going to go tulla by a goal..

TL v WC - WC to bounce back after last week and win by 20

WM v HS - WM by 40 saad and church to kick 12 between them.

TM v EK - TM by 30 tulle to strong all over the ground .

OP v CB - CB by 70 CB flag favourite

TL v WC - WC by 5. WC have to win to stay away in touch with top 4.

From the squad i just looked at i can name Bongetti, Young, Vilinskis, Mcerlain, Mcnicol, Perrone, Terzievski, Evans, Vianni, Righele. Concerning for big Lance. Particularly next week.

Gee wiz. That is a few out if all those names don’t play ,

Don't know why Browning would bother playing B Grade footy

Mates, jnr club ( well for his back end of jnrs ) loyalty,
All things people accuse people of not sticking around for if they take off to other clubs !
It also looks like Craigieburn have a plan to get back to premier and he would see that !
Can’t see anything wrong with that can you ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is a total joke are your insinuations . You have been shown to have no credibility and a blatant bias against EK . You have been banging on (dribbling I think one poster said) about EK for weeks .
Still claiming cheating but not the same crap about other clubs that have been over points as well due to EDFL errors.
So get a tissue and wipe your mouth as that dribble keeps coming.
And I am sure I am not the only one that has had a gut full of it.

I was hoping to leave this but since you posted this I will tell you straight as clearly you don’t get it

In the off season clubs go out and recruit players to strengthen there list and fill gaps. This is often done by Football Manager and Coach. You sit down with player X and if they want to come across you then work out with the player and doing your research how many points player X is. He signs up you put in your excel sheet his points which once done (closer to the season) is then given to the league for sign off. Pretty bloody simple..

Simple Example: Player X played majority of the 2018 season in senior footy at a div1 WRFL and is not a homegrown product. If you have 5 fingers on each hand that would be 3 + 1 = 4 points. So you lodge player X at 4 points. Whoever is in charge of EK footy management puts down player X as a 3.

Please tell me that’s not the fault of the EDFL or other clubs. It’s called che*****. It didn’t happen for 1 player but multiple players.

That’s why i and most others on here ( judging by the likes I’m receiving and other posters comments supporting this issue) are so BLOODY annoyed.

So stand up, man up and own up. Guilty as charged
Someone needs to be held accountable at EK as it does put a blemish on the good hard working people at EK and yes there are many good people up there but a few are ruining your reputation. It won’t stop until they are gone.

Now rumours floating of EK paying sign ons to some recruits. I guess where there is fire there is smoke.

Hey my old mate, hows the attitude of that club. They couldn’t give a hoot about the other clubs and will do anything to get the 4 points.

Clubs should boycott going into there rooms post game with this type of attitude.
Seriously your a absolute disgrace, to suggest clubs not go into the EK rooms after matches.

I enjoy local footy and the show these players put on.

I particularly like the hard but fair way nearly all players play.

And more importantly the way they respect each other after hard fought matches and go into the rooms and have a drink.

Your a parasite Turbo.

I’ll log in again next year, unfortunately Turbo will still be posting.

Seriously your a absolute disgrace, to suggest clubs not go into the EK rooms after matches.

I enjoy local footy and the show these players put on.

I particularly like the hard but fair way nearly all players play.

And more importantly the way they respect each other after hard fought matches and go into the rooms and have a drink.

Your a parasite Turbo.

I’ll log in again next year, unfortunately Turbo will still be posting.

It was in reply to a post from someone following EK who basically said all clubs should suck it up and that he hopes EK win the flag to stick it up is ALL.

Maybe you should read things and see it from a neutral observer. I guess your happy breaking rules with the attitude of stuff the other clubs we couldn’t give a crap..
So I guess you have nothing against spending over the cap and paying sign ons either as rules are there to be broken.

It was in reply to a post from someone following EK who basically said all clubs should suck it up and that he hopes EK win the flag to stick it up is ALL.

Maybe you should read things and see it from a neutral observer. I guess your happy breaking rules with the attitude of stuff the other clubs we couldn’t give a crap..
So I guess you have nothing against spending over the cap and paying sign ons either as rules are there to be broken.
Go back and read the post again brainiac , stfu big mouth , I said all clubs should suck it up did I . Make yourself known this weekend you keyboard hero.

Go back and read the post again brainiac , stfu big mouth , I said all clubs should suck it up did I . Make yourself known this weekend you keyboard hero.

Your also a keyboard hero yes!! Are you making threats as I might take you up on that offer..

Threatening to send a good thread down $hit creek here men, just be grown ups and identify oneself to each other and have ya robust debates somewhere else as this seems to be going down a personal path a fraction .... simply to just please spare the rest of us

WM 22 pts

TL with Kerr 33pts

WM over HS by 30 points.
*Clare selected ??? If his out it might be closer than expected at shark park

CB over OP by 100 points
*To strong..

Tulla over EK by 54+ points.
*If EK spring a few surprises and play over 47 points then the margin will be 36 points. 😎😎
*Tulla at home to good and will be top 2 with CB come end of year..

WC over TL by 10 points in a thriller.
*WC should get over TL but can TL get up with Kerr on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back