EDFL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep if you look at the list from last year and compare it to this year you will see all the unpaid players
I’m sorry Sandra and Footyfan but your incorrect. Tulla defaulted on some of the contract payments last year. The players agreed to the discounts so that is good of them but the facts are Tulla held money and I’m hearing the same will happen again this year. Maybe ask around a little at the club, it’s no big secret.

I’m sorry Sandra and Footyfan but your incorrect. Tulla defaulted on some of the contract payments last year. The players agreed to the discounts so that is good of them but the facts are Tulla held money and I’m hearing the same will happen again this year. Maybe ask around a little at the club, it’s no big secret.
That’s rubbish mate total rubbish

Surely anyone with a little common sense would know that if a club reneged on payments that there is almost a 100% chance that there would be a mass exodus and uproar,
In the case of tulla they kept pretty much the same list and attracted 6 or so more players.
Your off the mark mate

That’s rubbish mate total rubbish

Surely anyone with a little common sense would know that if a club reneged on payments that there is almost a 100% chance that there would be a mass exodus and uproar,
In the case of tulla they kept pretty much the same list and attracted 6 or so more players.
Your off the mark mate

You are talking too much sense for bigfooty sandrasully

top 4 set 3 rounds out only query top two did anyone have the 4 teams in the 4 west meadows would have stumped most I would think as hillside where the tip

Top 3 were a lock before the season started.

Not surprised that Hillside will miss finals, lost too many of their better senior players over the offseason. They’re widely talked about as the club in best shape to move to premier but to do that your seniors must win a div 1 flag and their seniors have probably gone backwards in the last couple of years.

Westy have performed a little better than I expected, regaining Clare and having Castello committed full time has really helped them.

I thought WC might have challenged stronger for a spot in the four. poor first half of the season but starting to come good. Did lose a lot of talent over the off season though.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as w don't bang on about EK and the points situation for 6 wks. That's been done to death

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yes, would need to be on a very tight leash. Using the Premier thread as a proxy forum to continue his obsession with EK is not helping his cause though.

Last edited:
And he's still going on about EK over there. The premier guys on that thread must be getting sick of it.

Amway - onto the footy. Tips for this weekend?

WC by 35 points. TL still need another win

CB by 150 over OP. They were pretty awesome last week and Brock Chircop can play

Tulla by 10 points over EK. Mighty have to wait to see the ins you confirm on Friday

WM you beat Hillside by 23 points.

Roxy cannot lose this week :)

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Reckon Dion Hill will be a big in this week. In spite of what TURBO says he is a star of the comp and should be cherry ripe to have a big one .
As much as I hate saying I agree with TURBO, I'd be more inclined to agree with TURBO on this one.
Kicking big scores and dominating games against the bottom sides doesn't make you a star. No one cares about hearing how he kicked 10.10 or whatever it was against a bottom side and then not get a kick against the good sides.

I am yet to witness him play a good game against above average competition or decent backlines. I look forward to going to watch EK vs Tulla this week if he does play. Tulla have always had a strong backline so wouldn't imagine him having a big day against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back