EDFL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc Lock a great get for EK. I’m not against clubs improving at all as long as it is done within the rules.

Does anyone know how the EDFL govern and assess the salary cap for each club? A lot of sign $$$ talk discussed on this forum. From the outside who is to say clubs don’t adjust their figures to ensure they sit under the ‘cap’.

Chris Stewart the Ruckman ?? jeez Turbo will have a heart attack. Coletta 4 points, Lock 5 points , Scanlon 5 points, Klix 4 points, Micallef 5 points, Stewart 5 points you would think, also hearing ex AFL forward coming as well 5-6 points, obviously you lose a point for each player from this year and Lyons if he is retired but that is an impressive list of points.
I have the solution to EK points problem, seeing we have only 9 sides in the comp , let EK play there two's in the senior division and both sides can play with 47 points and then there will be no bye :)

Chris Stewart the Ruckman ?? jeez Turbo will have a heart attack. Coletta 4 points, Lock 5 points , Scanlon 5 points, Klix 4 points, Micallef 5 points, Stewart 5 points you would think, also hearing ex AFL forward coming as well 5-6 points, obviously you lose a point for each player from this year and Lyons if he is retired but that is an impressive list of points.
I have the solution to EK points problem, seeing we have only 9 sides in the comp , let EK play there two's in the senior division and both sides can play with 47 points and then there will be no bye :)
Im an EK person and cannot see how these will all fit in!

Scanlon is a 4 pointer FYI he didnt finish top 5 bnf and hasnt won a bnf in any form this year. Only 5 pointer they have signed will be Lock and Micalef.

Stewart also has not signed for EK and he will only be a 5 pointer if he polls in Bnf given he was injured most season he will be a 4 where he signs as i cant see him finishing top 5 bnf given he missed like 9 games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which ever way they have the mix, they will need to play 13 * 1 pointers. ( no different to season just finished )
35 points for those 9 players. If they bring in a ruckman then that’s 39-40 points for 10 players when u only have 47 points or is it dropping to 45.
Then you have Kennedy (2) palazzolo (3) king (2)
Some players won’t be happy playing 2nds unless they still getting 💰💰💰

Remember that everyone drops a point for every year at the club. Take out retirements and players leaving and you have some room to move. Don't get me wrong, I look forward to seeing the 47 point make up and I am an EK person.

Also, if anyone wants to pot the EK president I am happy to provide the address to the club where you can meet him and say it face to face. Just make sure you notify your next of kin beforehand.

35 points for those 9 players. If they bring in a ruckman then that’s 39-40 points for 10 players when u only have 47 points or is it dropping to 45.
Then you have Kennedy (2) palazzolo (3) king (2)
Some players won’t be happy playing 2nds unless they still getting 💰💰💰

If people dont like competing for a spot in any club then they can go elsewhere. Who wants players that are complacent...

Not hard to put in a rotation system anyway. Surely every player needs a break every now and then with injuries etc.

Remember that everyone drops a point for every year at the club. Take out retirements and players leaving and you have some room to move. Don't get me wrong, I look forward to seeing the 47 point make up and I am an EK person.

Also, if anyone wants to pot the EK president I am happy to provide the address to the club where you can meet him and say it face to face. Just make sure you notify your next of kin beforehand.
The points I have put in are their points for 2020

All this talk EK this EK that , if I could be bothered to go back through the posts Iam pretty sure it was the same stuff this time last year, talking like you had won the granny in October , well guess what you didn’t and I will say this, You can load up your team as much as you like but you won’t win it again unless your paying your players for finals cause I know for fact half of them couldn’t give a shit in the finals cause they don’t care about the club , FACT

** also love how all the EK people are talking to each other on here , if using big footy is your way of promoting your club then your in good hands, NOT

Last edited:
All this talk EK this EK that , if I could be bothered to go back through the posts Iam pretty sure it was the same stuff this time last year, talking like you had won the granny in October , well guess what you didn’t and I will say this, You can load up your team as much as you like but you won’t win it again unless your paying your players for finals cause I know for fact half of them couldn’t give a s**t in the finals cause they don’t care about the club , FACT

** also love how all the EK people are talking to each other on here , if using big footy is your way of promoting your club then your in good hands, NOT

Probably worked out for the better... an extra year of building. Made it to the granny after 1 year imagine what we can do with 2-3 years of building

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Probably worked out for the better... an extra year of building. Made it to the granny after 1 year imagine what we can do with 2-3 years of building

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
“Imagine what we can do”? Haven’t you said a couple of times you aren’t from East Keilor, aren’t you just someone from the WRFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back