EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

And who put them there ??
It’s unbelievable that anyone can feel soory for Westmeadows. Did any of you people go to the Dane Swan days, they should still have money from that. We forget pretty quick. The president then at Westy is now on the EDFL board (alarm bells )
And the EDFL board need to be held to account as well. They propped this club up with a false economy by letting them not pay their fees. All that happens is your pocket keeps emptying until the big bad wolf knocks on your door and says pay up.
actually i was at that game with some good mates, also have a few at westy, was asked if we wanted to have a free lunch at this event, don't think they made money, we just made up numbers so it looked liked it was a great turn out, interesting if any others also had free lunch

When it rains it pours for westmeadows. Looks like they are not going to have an u16s side this year.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
yep no under 16's, nephew last night was told to find another club or play up in the under 18's, first year under 16's don't think so, playing up, will be going else where, unfortunately has been at the club since under 10's - what a shame

I just had a look the clearances list and WM have roughly 70 going out and only 13 coming in that's across seniors men/women and junior girls /boys . Surly you would think the EDFL would have to be a little bit worried about the discrepancy of numbers going out to numbers coming in .

I just had a look the clearances list and WM have roughly 70 going out and only 13 coming in that's across seniors men/women and junior girls /boys . Surly you would think the EDFL would have to be a little bit worried about the discrepancy of numbers going out to numbers coming in .
What can the edfl do? Jacana folded, Glen orden folded in the wrfl, Mentone folded in the vafa. A lot of clubs are struggling. Every club needs support.

I agree with a lot of the previous posts. Westmeadows got themselves in this mess. It is a big clean out. A chance for them to start fresh. They may have a rough year and potentially go down to Div 2. But that’s not the end of the world. They have good juniors and can invest in the youth to bring success back to the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all

Deer Park struggling 14 last session 7 were reserves players ..... No numbers on the track coach not happy!! It's falling apart already 😔

On the grape vine the goat headers 55 on the track and playing a praccy up bush this weekend....

Cheers ....

Hi all

Deer Park struggling 14 last session 7 were reserves players ..... No numbers on the track coach not happy!! It's falling apart already 😔

On the grape vine the goat headers 55 on the track and playing a praccy up bush this weekend....

Cheers ....
They never get many to training do they? Just turn up on Saturday and do the job. Or they train 1 night only.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back