EDFL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

74 point win to them. Fighting like mad for that 4th spot.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

yeah 2 interesting games next week….will decide who plays finals Coburg or Sunbury. At this stage Coburg, but by the skin of their teeth, but let’s see how the week pans out before I finally settle on one.

Bith East Sunbury and Haddy going through the motions.

yeah 2 interesting games next week….will decide who plays finals Coburg or Sunbury. At this stage Coburg, but by the skin of their teeth, but let’s see how the week pans out before I finally settle on one.

Bith East Sunbury and Haddy going through the motions.

I had a good feeling Taylor’s Lakes would win but not by that margin. Haddy only lost by 4 goals to Sunbury the week prior! Going to be a very interesting week this week, can’t wait!

Well done to Sunbury, from 0-5 to be in the 4 is a good effort. I hope the 4 stays as is, I believe Sunbury are a better side and will make for a better finals series.

Watched the game yesterday and Sunbury were impressive in the 2nd half. Burnside missing some key players and were walking wounded towards the end. Hopefully those players can get up to make an interesting game against coburg next week.

Hadfield announcing some new handy recruits for next year. With more to come apparently. Bit surprising with no coach announcement yet

Hadfield announcing some new handy recruits for next year. With more to come apparently. Bit surprising with no coach announcement yet

How good are they though? Ones from lalor, the other hasn’t played for 2 years but looks strong. Good on them.

The current coach is staying as football director so that’s probably helping them sign players I would say!

Looks like Glenroy and Westmeadows dropping divs next year. Both have barley won a game.

Will they struggle in div two?

Also any news on if there are any new teams joining the EDFL? Am seeing NFNL naming a few teams to move into the league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Glenroy and Westmeadows dropping divs next year. Both have barley won a game.

Will they struggle in div two?

Also any news on if there are any new teams joining the EDFL? Am seeing NFNL naming a few teams to move into the league

I’m wondering if the Jags will manage to get a side up and going again

Was speaking to a few guys at an auskick clinic at Jacana a few weeks ago. They are aligned with ilim college and looking to start up auskick/ junior footy at jacana. By the sounds of that not a hope in hell then if senior footy returning

On SM-N985F using BigFooty.com mobile app

How good are they though? Ones from lalor, the other hasn’t played for 2 years but looks strong. Good on them.

The current coach is staying as football director so that’s probably helping them sign players I would say!

Ones from Mildura and played in the wrfl and made team of the year. Not sure which div. Other captained west Preston’s under 19s but yes hasn’t played for a while be interesting to see how he goes.bloke looks like a unit hopefully he can still move

Hopefully they do! Can’t see it happening. Wonder what happens with the ground if they don’t. Jacana one of the better grounds in the comp!

Hopefully they do! Can’t see it happening. Wonder what happens with the ground if they don’t. Jacana one of the better grounds in the comp!

Yes I hope so too mate. It’s never good seeing clubs go belly up.

Word going around is that Mitchell jones number 1 from Taylor’s lakes is out for the season with a fractured eye socket from a sickening head clash on the weekend, if true is a massive out for Taylor’s lakes.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back