EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone get to the TL v BH game on Saturday? TL certainties now?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

As a neutral it was a ripping game of footy. The standard from both sides shows they’re both ready to compete in the next level. Burnside dominated early but looked like they had a couple of injuries during the 1st quarter and ran out of legs in the last 10 mins of the game.

I wouldn’t be engraving the cup just yet if I was TL, especially if Burnside get through next week.

Has Maric got the Greenvale job? If the rumours are true Bewick to Tulla then maybe it’s Maric to coach Greenvale after being approached by Glenroy..
Carlise could land at Glenroy. Close to home and he wants to coach is the mail..Probably a good starting point..
Bewick won’t be at Tulla… not as the senior coach anyway.

Tulla new senior coach is currently involved with a premier club though so nothing will be posted at this stage

Has Maric got the Greenvale job? If the rumours are true Bewick to Tulla then maybe it’s Maric to coach Greenvale after being approached by Glenroy..
Carlise could land at Glenroy. Close to home and he wants to coach is the mail..Probably a good starting point..
What’s happened to Bewick at Greenvale? Given the boot or walked himself?

Which coaches don’t have conflict in some ways. It’s part of the coaching role and good coaches stand up and take accountability.
There’s conflict then there’s a majority of the senior playing group wanting them gone. I agree a little bit of conflict is good. Perhaps a list turnover is needed especially considering he has the boardss backing ?!

There’s conflict then there’s a majority of the senior playing group wanting them gone. I agree a little bit of conflict is good. Perhaps a list turnover is needed especially considering he has the boardss backing ?!
i reckon there will be alot of new faces in the 1s next year. The club needs to find out what the problem is and why it is.
Unfortunately i know of players who wont return unless Carroll leaves. Its a shame because these boys are playing good footy for another local club. I reckon he will see out his extension and be on his way, someone else to take over and the club heads back to the RDFL.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Half time Burnside 4.4.28. Westy 2.12.24.

West kicked 12 straight behinds before there first goal. There 2nd came from a 50mtr penalty for a run thru the mark . Right on half time
Had they kicked straight it would be a flogging. And still looks like it may head that way. Bloody windy down here at Salesian!

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Congratulations westmeadows off to the big dance.
But Burnside can still hold there head up to get where they got to this year. I wonder if they had there best 22 in today if the result would of been different.
As for the reserves game very disappointing to see the carry on by the winning team to the opposition players and coaches box from half way thru the last quarter.
Any chance northern saints could try and be at least a little bit humble in victory instead of trying to aggrevate the opposition players and coaches.
Im not in any particular club corner.
But I so look forward to seeing the Sunbury kangaroos smack the northern saints in the ressies next week. Going on how they carried on on the field and after the siren today.
Very embarrassing for the league and for some of the hard working good people at the Saints.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back