EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

BIG NEWS OUT OF CB!!!!

have it on good authority that J.Young could be out for the year....
Out for 4-5 weeks. Kite also gone away now for same time, and 2-3 more good players that were injured last week missing at least tomorrow possibly longer. When it rains it pours i guess but will be fine i think. It's a shame i love watching Young play he's a jet

Out for 4-5 weeks. Kite also gone away now for same time, and 2-3 more good players that were injured last week missing at least tomorrow possibly longer. When it rains it pours i guess but will be fine i think. It's a shame i love watching Young play he's a jet

Yes a brilliant player. Has the ball on a stick sometimes.

Yes a brilliant player. Has the ball on a stick sometimes.

And so he should. His way to good for this level of footy. Very classy/skilful player. Still relatively young and was playing good footy with Avondale in premier when he left, so his definitely able to compete at the higher level and do well again. Always liked him as a player.

Disco 45 I don't know where you find out your bullshit information . If you come and watch tomorrow, 100% sure Joshua young is playing , along side his very talented, hard playing young cousin luke roach.

Young massive out, wont affect this weeks result but makes things harder for eagles.
CB 180
TM 70
WM 80
Oak park game looks a cracker im tipping them at home second best side in comp 25

Your an idiot mate, I was on the field in the goal square. It hit the post. I love my footy hard but fair, that kid is an honest young fella, he would never lie or cheat. If it missed I would have said so myself. Turbo your version was spot on and I agree

Of course your going to say it hit the post buddy you play for HS...

Disco 45 I don't know where you find out your bullshit information . If you come and watch tomorrow, 100% sure Joshua young is playing , along side his very talented, hard playing young cousin luke roach.

Josh Young definitely out buddy I'll put a slab on it right now.... If you'll be there tomorrow I'll grab it then deal???
Luke Roach.... Watch this space

Big name player returning for Hillside today. 1st game for the season and if stays free of injury, could reach peak form leading into finals "if they make finals".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rocky Ferraro. Very dangerous forward if fully fit. Hopefully the missing part of the jig saw to get them into the finals. Still 10 goals shy of Craigieburn.

So ppl what is oak parks excuse today for losing and westy just getting over the line against glenroy?

Considering West were down by 40 at 1/4 time it ended up being an excellent win. A lot of injures at the moment and 3 more players making there debut. Great to see young 16 year old Wight making his debut and kicking 2 goals and playing a big part

I was also down at cburn v Haddy today...
Up until the score was wiped it was an interesting contest. Haddys pressure I think surprised cburn and it took a while for them to adjust and get going. After halftime cburn really got going and made the most of an injury depleted and tired hadfield. Really showed their class even with some key outs. They really have a good bunch of kids coming through. #25 (quick, skillful and smart) and #65 (hard, tough, competitive) were very impressive. I think the coach will have some selection headaches come finals..

Not much chat on here ATM...

On another note do any of you know if there are many teams not allowed to train on their grounds due to the weather and councils not allowing it??

Not much chat on here ATM...

On another note do any of you know if there are many teams not allowed to train on their grounds due to the weather and councils not allowing it??

I heard from a mate that CB are having a pool session tonight due to bad conditions of the ground

I heard from a mate that CB are having a pool session tonight due to bad conditions of the ground
We've got our own Damian Barrett with the Breaking news!!! Hold the presses , a footy team is going to the pool instead of training on the ground on a Tuesday in July - Whooopdy Doooohh.....

CB don't need to train they are that good. I'm guessing they will be all wearing footy shorts.. Lol
What pool are they going to as might pop down with my speedos on and do a big bomb.
Also I hear some CB players can't swim so stay away from the wave pools.

Haha

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back