EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Airport West set to sign Kite. Club also looking at players from Tullamarine, Keior, Deer Park and Westmeadows.

Gee whiz those CB guys won't like you posting this as they have been telling me all year his staying at CB. I'm sure I told everyone early he just won't play premier. I know for a fact he knocked back a huge offer by Keilor around 4 years ago so it's not the money it's his commitment to play premier. He can get big coin to play div1 so prefers that..

Gee whiz those CB guys won't like you posting this as they have been telling me all year his staying at CB. I'm sure I told everyone early he just won't play premier. I know for a fact he knocked back a huge offer by Keilor around 4 years ago so it's not the money it's his commitment to play premier. He can get big coin to play div1 so prefers that..

Just because he knocked back an offer to play Premier at Keilor doesn't mean he doesn't want to play Premier division footy..
Quality footballer and know for a fact the above is simply untrue, has had certain circumstances revolving around where he chooses to play footy which results in the decisions made, i.e signing at Craigieburn for 2 years (knowing that they would go up.. seriously) and not playing the year at Doutta due to a pre planned overseas trip which fell smack bang in the middle of footy season. I dare say the idea of a sign on figure allows that choice to move clubs and help fund something like that a whole lot easier. Has nothing to do with not wanting to play Premier division footy, but simply other factors which have influenced his choice.

Lets be honest, Premier division won't require much more commitment out of him, the guys a gun (maybe just not flying off mid year for a 6 week europe trip)

Just because he knocked back an offer to play Premier at Keilor doesn't mean he doesn't want to play Premier division footy..
Quality footballer and know for a fact the above is simply untrue, has had certain circumstances revolving around where he chooses to play footy which results in the decisions made, i.e signing at Craigieburn for 2 years (knowing that they would go up.. seriously) and not playing the year at Doutta due to a pre planned overseas trip which fell smack bang in the middle of footy season. I dare say the idea of a sign on figure allows that choice to move clubs and help fund something like that a whole lot easier. Has nothing to do with not wanting to play Premier division footy, but simply other factors which have influenced his choice.

Lets be honest, Premier division won't require much more commitment out of him, the guys a gun (maybe just not flying off mid year for a 6 week europe trip)
If he does move on how many points will he be , 4 clubs in 4 years ,with no guarantee of staying the year after by his record !
Also will it cost to get his new club to get out of his contract again , got me stuffed why he bothers to sign two year deals .

Hall has stepped down as president of CB if he didn't the sporting club were going to pull their sponsorship
More news coming out of the nest very soon in reguards of the coach i know what a massive possibility is in reguards to the coach but won't share it yet
But you heard it here first

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just twos players at the nest last year, with the new revelations coming out of Craigieburn does this effect Jacanas tilt at a flag, or is it certain now with Cloke on board

I heard that Roach played a few games in the 1's this year getting BOG a couple times and was pretty stiff not to play a fair chunk of the year in the 1's so would be a handy inclusion down at the Jaggs and from my understanding Ribbons played in the 1's last year towards the end of the year and this year would of been pretty tough getting a gig in the 1's forward line haha

Only time will tell if it will effect jacanas tilt at the flag still a fair ways off that time of year again lol

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hall has stepped down as president of CB if he didn't the sporting club were going to pull their sponsorship
More news coming out of the nest very soon in reguards of the coach i know what a massive possibility is in reguards to the coach but won't share it yet
But you heard it here first

If hall has stepped down would this open the door for bugden to return seen as some are saying this was the only reason he left in the first place or has this horse bolted ?
Sth morang are sticking with there current coach
Bundoora going with Dyson
These are the jobs bugden was linked to.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back