EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

From my understanding and what I have been told, roache's time in the 1's was when they had there injuries and was always going to be hard for him to keep his spot and a mate told me ribbons was just a 2's player and Bellino and Kenna were ahead of him in the forward line.. To be honest I don't understand jacana's recruiting strategies..
Yes I did do abit of asking around on jacana's new recruits and that's what I got.
Roach was best on in the seniors against hillside in a slop hard fought game played a couple of games after that and failed to make an impact. Definitely not up to premier but will be very handy for the jags in 3rd division. Could be wrong but pretty sure ribbons is the player who missed half the year aftet the alleged king hit against syd in the twos.

Roach was best on in the seniors against hillside in a slop hard fought game played a couple of games after that and failed to make an impact. Definitely not up to premier but will be very handy for the jags in 3rd division. Could be wrong but pretty sure ribbons is the player who missed half the year aftet the alleged king hit against syd in the twos.

Yeah agreed mate pretty sure I seen he got best on the week after hillside game also and had an injury with his knee possibly
And Ribbons was suspended for 10 weeks for an alleged King hit which nobody seen... Very stiff I'd say

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hearing Jarrod Catania will come out of retirement and play for hillside next season

Your on the money as his getting itchy feet! But he might be just be running around in the twos and helping with development of the young talent. Great for Hillside if true!!
Hillside looking to improve their list and play finals. And so they should with the excellent talent coming through which is probably in the top 5 in EDFL footy including premier clubs.

Hillside looking to improve their list and play finals. And so they should with the excellent talent coming through which is probably in the top 5 in EDFL footy including premier clubs.

Made a massive offer to a player at my club which he turned down due to loyalty... Shows the character of the bloke in question... Ripping bloke

Made a massive offer to a player at my club which he turned down due to loyalty... Shows the character of the bloke in question... Ripping bloke

A massive offer compared to what? I know they don't pay huge $$ especially to a player in div1 to come across to another div1 side. Cmon Reserves Dud maybe need to watch your words champ.

A massive offer compared to what? I know they don't pay huge $$ especially to a player in div1 to come across to another div1 side. Cmon Reserves Dud maybe need to watch your words champ.

How ironic

You encouraging others to watch their words

Seems ok for you to speculate on every other club non stop ps this is not speculation I know what they offered

But if anyone says anything about kp hillside or pacco you're all over it

You're an enormous hyocrite

How ironic

Seems ok for you to speculate on every other club non stop ps this is not speculation I know what they offered

There can only be one "mail" man. :)

How ironic

Massive is like 100K for 2 players or $1500 a game for a player. I would be suprised if they would offer anything like that. Great that there is still some loyal players out there mate go Sainters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Billy actually watch any local footy or just read about it on here. I'm not convinced his a footy follower. How about you Foss??

He doesn't seem to give us much info other than react to posts so I'm a bit confused to his actual identity?

where are you going with this turbo?

where are you going with this turbo?

Don't people read the Sunday morning paper anymore with there bacon&eggs instead just get on big footy.. Lol

All good mate just Billy & I sparring again. You would think after his been TKO so many times he would retire but his punch drunk.. Hahahahahaha

Got to go now boys, be back tonight..

I know him personally, might want to start showing some recognition to him, taking advantage of the bloke
Very very lucky he's still down there believe me

Perhaps part of the massive offer included items such as winning games of footy and being offered an opportunity to join a club on the rise rather than staying and playing in the lowest division

wouldn't call it a massive offer, just offering his worth with the promise of pushing for finals and maybe winning one or two

Not sure if AGM has taken place and official announcement made yet mate. I saw travis beattie apppointed him so makes me think he is

Yea, probably doing the stand in roll given the AGM isn't until the 26th of October.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back