EDFL Division 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th club in 4 years for James now ? I'm not convinced he is a great recruit!
Doesn't come cheap either from what I've heard.

Maybe not, but will be a very big in. Understand with his best mate leaving Sunbury he was always going too.

Best 3 sides right now are Westmeadows, Oak Park and Tullamarine. Have proved over the last few years being there abouts. Westmeadows and Oak Park have both improved, jury out on Tullamarine but can never write them off.
Hillside and Glenroy still chasing that group and will fight out 4th, until they prove otherwise in the real stuff, not praccy games.
APW, abit of guess work but probably in the group with Hillside and Glenroy
TL and EK both next but both capable on there day of knocking off anyone so take them easy and look at
Haddy, see ya in div 2 in 2018.
Injures and luck as always will a play apart
That's my wrap

Best 3 sides right now are Westmeadows, Oak Park and Tullamarine. Have proved over the last few years being there abouts. Westmeadows and Oak Park have both improved, jury out on Tullamarine but can never write them off.
Hillside and Glenroy still chasing that group and will fight out 4th, until they prove otherwise in the real stuff, not praccy games.
TL and EK both next but both capable on there day of knocking off anyone so take them easy and look at
That's my wrap
I'll bet right now haddy stay in div 1 you got no idea

That's my wrap

Think Glenroy will start favourites mate. The boys up there are pretty confident to.,

Think Glenroy will start favourites mate. The boys up there are pretty confident to.,

What have Glenroy done to make them favs ? How many games did they win last year ? 6-7 ?
I'm tipping every club you speak to at this time of year are pretty confident

No disrespect intended but I really hope for Tulla's sake you are not relying on those 2 to push you into premier let alone make an impact in this division. Micaleff will play seniors but is very light on and gets pushed around, but a clever young player. Bailey will struggle to get a game
Bailey is slow, too heavy and the most unaccountable player youll ever watch. Good luck if youre relying on him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I w
Bailey is slow, too heavy and the most unaccountable player youll ever watch. Good luck if youre relying on him!
I was surprised to hear he went from northern to Tulla, but can't knock a kid for havin a go.

I don't know the kid personally so is that sarcasm?

One post bagging the kid the other clearly sarcastic. He's a bloody nice kid, so not sure why anyone would bag him.

One post bagging the kid the other clearly sarcastic. He's a bloody nice kid, so not sure why anyone would bag him.

Thanks for that Auckmel, I've played against him and watched him and looked like he had a good footy brain.

Thanks for that Auckmel, I've played against him and watched him and looked like he had a good footy brain.

Was an important part of Craigieburn's 18s Premiership side and with a bit of extra work could easily turn out to be a very good pick up.

Was an important part of Craigieburn's 18s Premiership side and with a bit of extra work could easily turn out to be a very good pick up.
No he couldnt. No offence to the kid but If he gets a game at tulla they are struggling. Simple as that.

No he couldnt. No offence to the kid but If he gets a game at tulla they are struggling. Simple as that.
I have watched him play for Tulla last two games , and Does not look out of place .
He defenlty needs to get fitter and and lose a few to be able to compete at the high standard for the full game time, but when he has the ball he is handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back