EDFL Division 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel did you catch the Wallan v Westy game the other week?

I did and to be fair watched it more from our side of things. Was surprised we won, but looked good doing it. Westy were very good in the 1st 1/4 though. It was very hot too mate.

FlQ2N5c.png

Last years Team Of The Year, there were many many Craigieburn players and rightly so. Take all them out and there are 8 spots open straight away as well as the Coach.
Who are some players that will slot into those spots this year? R, RR, C, CHB, C, CHF, FF, FP and Coach

Not getting to carried away and not really knowing the ins and outs of West Coburg but the Roys looked very good moved the ball well seem to be much quicker and more direct. Its only a praccie but Roys won comfortably.

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Game was played at a cracking pace early on.Glenroy looked very dangerous up forward with multiple option in Winter J.Walker Capuano and at times Delbusso and M Walker pushing forward . Look to have added some pace and also some grunt around the Midfield with Ferraro and Bennie .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see a clearance in for Rikki Newton to Westmeadows. If it's the one I am thinking of that is a massive in at this time of year.

Westmeadows over Thomastown by 3 goals after trailing by 8 goals at half time. Game of 2 halfs with Thommo dominating first half before westy kicking into gear kicking 11 goals to 1 in 2nd half.
Good hitout for both clubs with no injures.
Was good to see church back for westy taking plenty of marks up forward after a long break from the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back