EDFL Division 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My mail is that dc was getting sacked anyway so he threw it in, as for Leyden surely something must of happened for him to be sacked tills are flying at moment

My mail is that dc was getting sacked anyway so he threw it in, as for Leyden surely something must of happened for him to be sacked tills are flying at moment

100% incorrect, DC was contracted for next year and the club were expecting this to be happen (regardless of the scuttlebutt).

We respect his decision and wish him all the best and he will always be welcome back at our club

100% incorrect, DC was contracted for next year and the club were expecting this to be happen (regardless of the scuttlebutt).

We respect his decision and wish him all the best and he will always be welcome back at our club
Surely he was gone anyhow with the year they've had with such a good list pretty sure westmeadows would of got rid of him? My understanding is they pretty much backed him into a corner and then he pulled the pin??? That's jus speculation tho, I'm more interested into finding out wats happened at tulla

If you're agreeing with me I must be wrong lol

Hey Billy, what's happened at Tulla with Coach Leydin? Give us the truth as obviously something has gone on..Word around is telling us Tulla not in a good spot ATM but don't wish to say more on this subject but it would be nice if you could fill us all in..

Hey Billy, what's happened at Tulla with Coach Leydin? Give us the truth as obviously something has gone on..Word around is telling us Tulla not in a good spot ATM but don't wish to say more on this subject but it would be nice if you could fill us all in..
Apparently something happened between him and a few players, told them how shit they were on the weekend and said there's no training tonite get in ur cars and go watch Keilor park train coz that's about how good we played
Am I close billy???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

News out of westmeadows from a good source, DC who was supposed to be coaching out the year at westy has apparently been trying to organise a deal with tulla to coach them the rest of the year and beyond. Pretty average form if this is the case, backtothefuture might be able to shed some more light on this?

News out of westmeadows from a good source, DC who was supposed to be coaching out the year at westy has apparently been trying to organise a deal with tulla to coach them the rest of the year and beyond. Pretty average form if this is the case, backtothefuture might be able to shed some more light on this?

Not sure who your so called "good source" is but this post could not be further from the truth.....
You should confirm before posting as it's embarrassing to read really

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apparently something happened between him and a few players, told them how shit they were on the weekend and said there's no training tonite get in ur cars and go watch Keilor park train coz that's about how good we played
Am I close billy???

It's true, in fact around 10 players and either the seconds coach or a parent did take up the offer and went and watched KP training instead of going to Tulla. No wonder they sacked him..Good on the players!!

Must have been a top performance for Tulla to knock off Glenroy, particularly after the ructions during the week.
Match report anyone? Billy?
Very scrappy game. To Tulla's credit they played the game on their terms and got away with a good win. Glenroy looked dangerous at times but struggled to open up the game and allow their running game. When they did this they looked very impressive.
I must say it wasn't good from the new coaches at Tulla to call opposition players dogs and stuff at the quarter time break. I think there needs to be some respect there.

Coaches Sacked 2017 - Leydin, Connell(sacked but was given the offer to resign), Ahmat and big Spud from Fawkner way... Wooww Wweeee
Surely it's old Bungy's to lose now from down 46' way.. Or could the Hill Billies pull it off?

Very scrappy game. To Tulla's credit they played the game on their terms and got away with a good win. Glenroy looked dangerous at times but struggled to open up the game and allow their running game. When they did this they looked very impressive.
I must say it wasn't good from the new coaches at Tulla to call opposition players dogs and stuff at the quarter time break. I think there needs to be some respect there.
Did he do a Dog Act?

What happened to Puff's comments. Interesting reading that Tulla guys Facebook page. Now reading what people are saying happened on Saturday. Not a good look or direction for the club. Did this guy have anything to do with Leydin moving on?? What's happened to Billy are the big win..

What happened to Puff's comments. Interesting reading that Tulla guys Facebook page. Now reading what people are saying happened on Saturday. Not a good look or direction for the club. Did this guy have anything to do with Leydin moving on?? What's happened to Billy are the big win..

You tell me Turbo. Not sure the issue.

Just posted it as I buyer beware as I would hate to see any one of the great people at the Tulla footy club done over by this rank human like some other great people I know have.

You tell me Turbo. Not sure the issue.

Just posted it as I buyer beware as I would hate to see any one of the great people at the Tulla footy club done over by this rank human like some other great people I know have.

Just making sure there's no legal issues for BF then the post will be put back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back