EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Westy who everyone talked up to challenge for the flag leading into the finals but laid an egg? Tulla will be strong with a second year under their coach.

As for Dulic, can you be named as CHB in the team of the year when you play in the guts for the most part? Let Aussieone elaborate on this.
hahahaah Chairman, like i said, the EDFL love him. But he did play CHB all year, he was kicking goals from there, thats why you thought he was playing in the center! hahaha

hahahaah Chairman, like i said, the EDFL love him. But he did play CHB all year, he was kicking goals from there, thats why you thought he was playing in the center! hahaha
You've got a pretty vivid recollection Aussie!

Am I right in hearing that Aaron Kite has left EDS and is back at the Roys?

Last edited:

maybe Doutta's play hardball with them and get back double what they paid Glenroy for him ??
If he has a contract with EDS they have every right to do so. And Glenroy have every right to employ a mud sucking solicitor and send threat letters to EDS, and let all of the EDFL see what sort of irrational , unprofessional trash is running the club.
I can't see Glenroy doing that somehow. You can't buy culture or class.
If he has no contract , no problems , and if EDS is the place they try to make out it is , surely he will want to stick around and not return to the second rate club up the road in Glenroy.

Last edited:
If he has a contract with EDS they have every right to do so. And Glenroy have every right to employ a mud sucking solicitor and send threat letters to EDS, and let all of the EDFL see what sort of irrational , unprofessional trash is running the club.
If he has no contract , no problems , and if EDS is the place they try to make out it is , surely he will want to stick around and not return to the second rate club up the road in Glenroy.
Love your work Jack! lol

Most of the craigieburn boys have signed

Apparently a few that still havent signed. I'm sure we will know a bit more now that it is silly season. Will be intereisting to see if Nolan takes a few boys with him. A few very good footballers right on the fringe!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus you talk some serious dribble. you wouldn't be so strong to speak to the 'unprofessional trash' man to man. I think the unprofessional trash have turned the club around. Beautiful new facilities nice new ground oh and bouncing straight out of division 1. But you'd know more wouldn't you?

I'm hearing some strong news out of oak park that they are about to sign about 10 new players that could help them win the flag. Also hearing Bloomfield is retired and is coaching juniors at abers next season.

Not sure about Oak Park, but I hear of that happening quite a bit in the EDFL - if the club doesnt make finals or you're a player who they don't want to keep the following year good luck getting your money.
Well that's looking at it from another perspective. I would say 90% of players who fall into that category would demand big $$$'s and didn't live up to expectations(the other 10% the club just doesn't have the $$$). Good on clubs that do it. There's enough blood sucking leeches who put their hand out week after week that don't deserve it.

Well that's looking at it from another perspective. I would say 90% of players who fall into that category would demand big $$$'s and didn't live up to expectations(the other 10% the club just doesn't have the $$$). Good on clubs that do it. There's enough blood sucking leeches who put their hand out week after week that don't deserve it.
And I can't see clubs doing that to players who have performed to expectation and/or been really good club people!

Not doubting that, but if they aren't performing then play them in the Reserves and you don't pay them a cent.

Except at abers were I hear they paid 6-7 players this year. Most are kids to keep them at the club
Exactly , problem is if you drop them and not pay, there is always another club like Abers who will pay them to play reserves or a B or C grade club willing to fork out $$$'s. I've been saying for 2 years, Local Footy is stuffed and this is the exact reason why, players can leap from club to club, raping as they go, sh*t these days everyone thinks it's good form for a player to hang around for 2-3 seasons!!!!. I would love 4 or 5 Premier clubs to stand up say "THAT'S ENOUGH" , we're not paying anymore or put aside $1000 a game to give out to the best 5 players.
Good on Oak Park or any other club if it's right they aren't paying blokes who won't be there next season!

Not sure about Oak Park, but I hear of that happening quite a bit in the EDFL - if the club doesnt make finals or you're a player who they don't want to keep the following year good luck getting your money.
Exactly , problem is if you drop them and not pay, there is always another club like Abers who will pay them to play reserves or a B or C grade club willing to fork out $$$'s. I've been saying for 2 years, Local Footy is stuffed and this is the exact reason why, players can leap from club to club, raping as they go, sh*t these days everyone thinks it's good form for a player to hang around for 2-3 seasons!!!!. I would love 4 or 5 Premier clubs to stand up say "THAT'S ENOUGH" , we're not paying anymore or put aside $1000 a game to give out to the best 5 players.
Good on Oak Park or any other club if it's right they aren't paying blokes who won't be there next season!

Guys, cmon clubs should be fulfilling there obligations to pay players what was agreed and on time. It's not right to not pay players simply because you didn't think they played well enough. Do your due diligence on players first but sometimes you do need to take a chance on someone.
But do agree clubs should stand there ground and get the right players in on a base payment plus incentitives, but not all players will agree.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back