EDFL Juniors

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s no wonder parents get annoyed and junior numbers are declining. How does the league continue to favour clubs. How are keilor in div2 and then they allowed Greenvale the luxury to drop to div2. Look at the % of GV.
Poor from the league.

This was an actual disgrace. The real victims are probably Strathmore who got sent up to div 1, without showing anything like the form greenvale did, but Strathmore's girls program should be strong enough to absorb this. Either way it was absolutely disheartening for those girls that played against Greenvale on Sunday, many of who are in their first season of football. Will be a very hollow premiership that one.

This was an actual disgrace. The real victims are probably Strathmore who got sent up to div 1, without showing anything like the form greenvale did, but Strathmore's girls program should be strong enough to absorb this. Either way it was absolutely disheartening for those girls that played against Greenvale on Sunday, many of who are in their first season of football. Will be a very hollow premiership that one.
I agree. I hope that Marby lets the league know as it’s a horrible call. Strathmore should be div1 and they can absorb it I agree.

Marby have done well to get 2 sides yet there 2nd side gets let down by incompetence or they were manipulated into it.

It’s happened in boys footy as well.

I agree. I hope that Marby lets the league know as it’s a horrible call. Strathmore should be div1 and they can absorb it I agree.

Marby have done well to get 2 sides yet there 2nd side gets let down by incompetence or they were manipulated into it.

It’s happened in boys footy as well.
The lobbying must have been incredible.

Attachments

• IMG_7251.png
    IMG_7251.png
    257 KB · Views: 28

What a disgrace. Probably celebrating hard as well as some clubs never learn this is not how you educate and develop kids. To the league- you wonder why kids leave footy! They pay membership and league fees for decisions that are so poor people should be sacked immediately. Get rid of these fools

Obviously they were in the wrong grade but you can’t automatically blame the club. They lost both grading games (not smashed) to teams put in div1. Their under 16 girls team was in div1 and they won 1 game (4%) which must have happened in grading as the fixture/results doesn’t show them winning any games.

What a disgrace. Probably celebrating hard as well as some clubs never learn this is not how you educate and develop kids. To the league- you wonder why kids leave footy! They pay membership and league fees for decisions that are so poor people should be sacked immediately. Get rid of these fools
Mate I think you need to stop complaining. I’d like to see you try and grade over 100 teams and get everything right.
I’m sure your clubs have benefitted over the years of teams being in the wrong grade.
Or should we just go back to the old days and your teams are judged on your under 16’s. That way people like you can stop complaining because there will be no grading.
It happens in most sports where the grading isn’t always right. Just shut up about it and let the kids celebrate their successful season. You need to remember this is kids sport and we aren’t playing for sheep stations. They are out there having fun and playing the game they love.

Mate I think you need to stop complaining. I’d like to see you try and grade over 100 teams and get everything right.
I’m sure your clubs have benefitted over the years of teams being in the wrong grade.
Or should we just go back to the old days and your teams are judged on your under 16’s. That way people like you can stop complaining because there will be no grading.
It happens in most sports where the grading isn’t always right. Just shut up about it and let the kids celebrate their successful season. You need to remember this is kids sport and we aren’t playing for sheep stations. They are out there having fun and playing the game they love.
Exactly it’s a kids sport so why was the prelim and grand final so one sided?? Yes grading isn’t easy but they re graded them back to div2. Even keilor should have been in div1. Both are big clubs so why allow them the luxury of div2.

Seen Hillside (2) smash West Coburg (2) in under 14 div6. Seriously there was no atmosphere at all. It was all one sided and that’s not great for an uncompetitive game.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Juniors

Remove this Banner Ad

Back