EDFL Moves Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Lloyd with his Essendon conections at Marby has signed with them for 2010, but because of media comitments he will only play 10 H&A games and can only play in the GF, not the other finals, hate to be the poor bloke who gets the arse for him

If that is the case, then the poor bloke to miss out would be Luke Livingston, you can only play one full foward :D,

Marby back to back in 2010!

The word is Bloomfield from G'vale has had offers from other clubs....$$$...
Seems winning the B & F has opened doors
Who knows if club loyalty will be enough to keep him there..

The word is Bloomfield from G'vale has had offers from other clubs....$$$...
Seems winning the B & F has opened doors
Who knows if club loyalty will be enough to keep him there..

Interesting, surely big Bloomfield will not leave for a few hundred more given he is a Greenvale Junior

Also Marbi seem to be signing all the best blokes, take haynes for example what a tool

Just passing through from another league.

Interesting, about Lloyd. Would he be a money chaser? Would he go back to Avondale?

Also good luck with Oak Park, Plunkett got the boot from the premiers as well. There are always reasons.

Interesting, surely big Bloomfield will not leave for a few hundred more given he is a Greenvale Junior

Also Marbi seem to be signing all the best blokes, take haynes for example what a tool
whats wrong with Haynes,great guy and can play

I dunno, money talks.... Bloomfield has been offered double what he was paid this year

The only reason Kurt is there, cause he's in a package with livo.

And from within side Oak Park they definitely have a new coach for 2010...

Times will be interesting next month when pre-season starts.

40-45K what drugs are you blokes smoking, whatever it is it must be good. I can tell you for a fact they are not on that type of money.
There are to many blokes on here that just love to pot Marby Park because of the success we are having and make up stupid rumours. As you may or may not be aware when a club becomes successful they attract a better quality player, so if one club is offering more money but will be sh.t (not mentioning any names, Abers!) why would u go there when you can go somewhere else and play in a successful side. But gee it makes me laugh how jealous you all are. Back to back Marby!

Usually I would agree with you regarding the rumour mill on prices, it happens to all successful sides. BUT in this case it is a fact that Livingstone and his partner spoke to almost every club in A grade and THEY put the price on their head, it was not the case of clubs throwing money at them. If they just wanted to play at a successful side, a quick check of the website would have told them who was in the finals and who was the premier!!!! They didn't need to meet with every other club to finally work it out. They wanted big money and weren't shy about asking for it.
Marby people need to accept that you pay more than any other club and that is just accepted fact (even speak to the people in the know). There is nothing wrong with it, it's their money after all, but just accept for @#%#'s sake!!
People may well be jealous to some degree. But we all just need to remember that the success of a club is measured over time, not one season..... or a few......

A far rumour I heard from differnt drnken sources at the track on Saturday, Lloyd brad and Matt have signed to play 10 games with Avondale, ramanaskus going to play with Craiegieburn, Kane pettifer close to signing with Marby,

Rumour is fact: Oak park do have a new coach for 2010. There appears to be a more interesting rumour...how can an undefeated, B-grade coach of the year and oak park favourite fall out of favour with the oak park committee? surely it doesn't all come down to the coach's decision to omit a certain player mid-season 2009? or does it??

Bloomfield may be about to sign with Albion in the W.R.F.L, also one of Glenroys few decent players (Travis Dulic) will most likely put pen to paper at the end of the week with Keilor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Usually I would agree with you regarding the rumour mill on prices, it happens to all successful sides. BUT in this case it is a fact that Livingstone and his partner spoke to almost every club in A grade and THEY put the price on their head, it was not the case of clubs throwing money at them. If they just wanted to play at a successful side, a quick check of the website would have told them who was in the finals and who was the premier!!!! They didn't need to meet with every other club to finally work it out. They wanted big money and weren't shy about asking for it.
Marby people need to accept that you pay more than any other club and that is just accepted fact (even speak to the people in the know). There is nothing wrong with it, it's their money after all, but just accept for @#%#'s sake!!
People may well be jealous to some degree. But we all just need to remember that the success of a club is measured over time, not one season..... or a few......

I am mates with the people making the signings, so I am very much in the know. That's why I am trying to tell you blokes the facts as opposed to people who are just making up rumours.

40-45K what drugs are you blokes smoking, whatever it is it must be good. I can tell you for a fact they are not on that type of money.
There are to many blokes on here that just love to pot Marby Park because of the success we are having and make up stupid rumours. As you may or may not be aware when a club becomes successful they attract a better quality player, so if one club is offering more money but will be sh.t (not mentioning any names, Abers!) why would u go there when you can go somewhere else and play in a successful side. But gee it makes me laugh how jealous you all are. Back to back Marby!

You blokes are kidding yourselves. These fellas are not flocking to your club because of your self titled success (its only 1 flag mate). They are coming to you because they know you have got a pit full of money and they can ask for what ever they want..........and you will pay it.

If you think it is because of success (1 flag), superior facilities (yuk), premium playing surface (not) then you are clearly dillusional. It is Money, Money, Money.............................Abers can splash some money around but they are more interested in being best mates with the MVCC and the EDFL and are first cab off the rank to fly the politically correct flag at every occasion.
Curiously both clubs have won 1 A Grade Flag each in their long history.

You blokes are kidding yourselves. These fellas are not flocking to your club because of your self titled success (its only 1 flag mate). They are coming to you because they know you have got a pit full of money and they can ask for what ever they want..........and you will pay it.

If you think it is because of success (1 flag), superior facilities (yuk), premium playing surface (not) then you are clearly dillusional. It is Money, Money, Money.............................Abers can splash some money around but they are more interested in being best mates with the MVCC and the EDFL and are first cab off the rank to fly the politically correct flag at every occasion.
Curiously both clubs have won 1 A Grade Flag each in their long history.

I am not saying we dont pay well, but we are not splashing around the redicilous coin quoted on here. In actual fact your club is the one splashing around the cash and still know one wants to go there. So how long have you been trying to win your 2nd flag for now?????

As for the surface, things are on the mend and our new facilities have been approved by the MVCC and guess what? we will get a new fence also. But you can stay in bed with the MVCC and the EDFL and you can continue to fight for 2nd last position, where you belong.

Marby people seriously re-read what you post and i think you may come to the conclusion why a lot of people hate you. Marbys a minnow club ffs and a lot of their supporters carry on like they're the most sucessful club going around.

Marby people seriously re-read what you post and i think you may come to the conclusion why a lot of people hate you. Marbys a minnow club ffs and a lot of their supporters carry on like they're the most sucessful club going around.

2 Years in A grade and 1 flag, not bad Blue jet.

Other supporters and clubs are only jealous , maybe they should be trying to learn from Marbys success instead of bagging them.
Winners are grinners mate!

marby this marby that ur all a bunch of muppets down wait until allisons money dries up then they will chase steady eddy for a game

I am not saying we dont pay well, but we are not splashing around the redicilous coin quoted on here. In actual fact your club is the one splashing around the cash and still know one wants to go there. So how long have you been trying to win your 2nd flag for now?????

As for the surface, things are on the mend and our new facilities have been approved by the MVCC and guess what? we will get a new fence also. But you can stay in bed with the MVCC and the EDFL and you can continue to fight for 2nd last position, where you belong.

Billy re-read Newto's quote and you'll see he is actually a Douttas person. Nobody on here bagging Marbi is from Abers as far as I know. By the way, you have a short memory, Abers did provide Marbi with u/18s players and a coach only 5 years ago so you could field a team and we also offered you a 'merged' underage team in each age group about 3-4 years back when your juniors were struggling but it never eventuated.

Haynes is far from a tool, he looks like & plays like Didak, & anyone who has to play on him will have thier pants slowly eased down to their ankles by the end of the game! Marby are gonna smack the back out of everyone next year, won't lose a game & KFC80's teams gonna get smacked 1st!!!!!:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back