EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divado said:
"The don of Footy" made some stupid and racsist comments towards West Coburg and Moonee Valley and the mods deleted them. He copped a hammering from everyone tho which was good.

Our quotes get deleted while he goes around spraying that s*h*i*t i am a little dissapointed with Big Footy!

Toadfooty said:
Our quotes get deleted while he goes around spraying that s*h*i*t i am a little dissapointed with Big Footy!
yeh same here pretty ordinary.I think the DON OF FOOTY is just a frustrated oldman who cant get a game anywhere and thats all he do bag people or clubs

Divado said:
oak park vs GREENVALE by 5 goals
CRAIGEBURN vs aberfielde just
KEILOR vs keilor park by Lots
east keilor vs STRATHMORE by Even more
doutta stars vs AVONDALE close one

WEST COBURG vs westmedows close one
MARBY vs taylors lakes 5 goals
tullamarine vs AIRPORT WEST 10 goals
GLENROY vs nth cobur 10 goals
PACCO vs jacana 15 goals
hadfield vs ROXBURGH plenty
M.V vs sydenham wouldnt have a clue, M.V just

Greenvale by 3 goals
Abers by six goals
Keilor by 15 goals
Strathmore by 16 goals
Doutta Stars by 3 points

West Coburg by 7 points
Marby. by 10 goals
Airport West by 3 goals
Pacco. by 12 goals
Roxy. by 13 goals
Moonee Valley by 9 points

Divado said:
"The don of Footy" made some stupid and racsist comments towards West Coburg and Moonee Valley and the mods deleted them. He copped a hammering from everyone tho which was good.
I'm not condoning what this guy said but to tell ya the truth the stupid comments happen everyday on this site ppl bagging each other thinking they know more than the other instead of talking about footy, half the guys on this site probably don't even play and think they know the game just by watching it

Eagle One said:
Greenvale by 3 goals
Abers by six goals
Keilor by 15 goals
Strathmore by 16 goals
Doutta Stars by 3 points

West Coburg by 7 points
Marby. by 10 goals
Airport West by 3 goals
Pacco. by 12 goals
Roxy. by 13 goals
Moonee Valley by 9 points
so still don't rate the sharks mate

d-mac3276 said:
I'm not condoning what this guy said but to tell ya the truth the stupid comments happen everyday on this site ppl bagging each other thinking they know more than the other instead of talking about footy, half the guys on this site probably don't even play and think they know the game just by watching it

Thats me Im one of those :thumbsu:

d-mac3276 said:

Some much sh it on this site, which is annoying when you have to sift thru all the sh it to find something relevent. Anyways, what are Sydenham's chances this week??

Divado said:
Some much sh it on this site, which is annoying when you have to sift thru all the sh it to find something relevent. Anyways, what are Sydenham's chances this week??

Moonee Valley my tip. Hate Sydenham, especially the Sydenham cricket club.

My North said:
Moonee Valley my tip. Hate Sydenham, especially the Sydenham cricket club.
Fair enough My North but l hope you dont hate us cause of the cricket club. We have some great blokes at the club that love having a kick and a beer with the opposition. To tell you the truth, many of us cant stand them either. Give the footy blokes a go mate cause you will not find too many ass-holes in our group.
And by the way, we WILL beat the valleys on saturday. Come down and l will by you a beer, we can put it on D-Macs tab. Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heartbreak Kid said:
Fair enough My North but l hope you dont hate us cause of the cricket club. We have some great blokes at the club that love having a kick and a beer with the opposition. To tell you the truth, many of us cant stand them either. Give the footy blokes a go mate cause you will not find too many ass-holes in our group.
And by the way, we WILL beat the valleys on saturday. Come down and l will by you a beer, we can put it on D-Macs tab. Cheers

we will have the beer when marby play sydenham.

Divado said:

PACCO vs jacana 15 goals

jets by 5 goals
abers 7 goals
keilor by s#it loads
strathmore might as well train
avindale 3 goals

west coburg 7 goals
marby 6 goals
APW 7 goals
glenroy 12 goals
pacco 8 goals
roxy 10 golas
sharks 7 golas
i rate u d-mac;)

Divado said:

PACCO vs jacana 15 goals

My trips are:

The Don of footy to be bent over by 6''6 African American man...:thumbsu:

A Grade:
Greenvale - 6 goals
Abers - 4 goals
Keilor - 10 goals + (Keilor should train, they will get more out of that) :eek:Strathmore - 15 goals + (East keilor dont turn up please) :cool:
Avondale - Draw

B Grade:

West Coburg - 3 goals
Marby - 6 goals
APW - 10 goals +
Glenroy - 15 goals +
Pacco - 8 goals
Roxy - 6 goals

Allears said:
My trips are:

The Don of footy to be bent over by 6''6 African American man...:thumbsu:

A Grade:
Greenvale - 6 goals
Abers - 4 goals
Keilor - 10 goals + (Keilor should train, they will get more out of that) :eek:Strathmore - 15 goals + (East keilor dont turn up please) :cool:
Avondale - Draw

B Grade:

West Coburg - 3 goals
Marby - 6 goals
APW - 10 goals +
Glenroy - 15 goals +
Pacco - 8 goals
Roxy - 6 goals

Dont know much about B Grade but boys with the forecast this weekend it will as we all know bring teams down a level or 3 if it gets the amount of rain the only games that are certs is keilor and Strathmore the others just toss a coin and wait and see:thumbsu: :) :eek:

avondale heights are the smokey's of the year, and i believe will catch everyone off guard. get on the heighters for the four!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back