EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw in the paper this morning that ty zantuck kicked a lazy 12 gls for zillmere on the weekend in the qafl. mayb, just mayb he might have heeded the wake up call he got from the lions.

somewhere along the lines of, pull your head in, play good footy, and you will b a chance of getting drafted next yr. lets hope for his sake that is exactly what he is doing.

aahhh, the dreams we had of him lining up at roxy park this yr!

JC1981 said:
I think West Coburg seniors cop an un fair reputation as being dirty becuase of there u/18 & u/16 sides who tent to be quite undidsciplend. I spoke with Zu and Dom (president) he said he will be working closely with there kids to try and make them be have themselves. I would be interested in the % of reports in the 1s for West Coburg against the other sides and I wouldnt reckon WC would be any worse.

Whilst I agree with some of what you say I would not go on reports.
Most of the EDFL umpires are to gutless to make reports that is a fact.

JC1981 said:
I think West Coburg seniors cop an un fair reputation as being dirty becuase of there u/18 & u/16 sides who tent to be quite undidsciplend. I spoke with Zu and Dom (president) he said he will be working closely with there kids to try and make them be have themselves. I would be interested in the % of reports in the 1s for West Coburg against the other sides and I wouldnt reckon WC would be any worse.

I agree with you there JC.theydo get there reputation from the 18s and 16s.played against west coburg a few times and they havent been that bad.As u said JC its more a reputation thing from the undisciplened juniors.i think moonee valley are the same

localfooty said:
saw in the paper this morning that ty zantuck kicked a lazy 12 gls for zillmere on the weekend in the qafl. mayb, just mayb he might have heeded the wake up call he got from the lions.

somewhere along the lines of, pull your head in, play good footy, and you will b a chance of getting drafted next yr. lets hope for his sake that is exactly what he is doing.

aahhh, the dreams we had of him lining up at roxy park this yr!

A chance of getting drafted where??into the army you surely not talking about
afl

madpie said:
A chance of getting drafted where??into the army you surely not talking about
afl

thats why he stayed in qld. he got a call from leigh matthews who asked him to stay in qld, play some good footy, with the intention that the lions are going to be looking very closely at him for next yr.

localfooty said:
thats why he stayed in qld. he got a call from leigh matthews who asked him to stay in qld, play some good footy, with the intention that the lions are going to be looking very closely at him for next yr.

psuedo with the echo???????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WRFLfan said:
Couldnt agree more im a *******, i couldnt get a game at Hadfield 2s and Matty wasnt the source. Keep your ******** coming

You made the statement wrfl fan, not me! I suggested you get a new source then Billy.

WATS EVERYBODYS TIPS FOR ROUND 2. THOUGHT I MITE CHANGE THE TOPIC
oak park vs GREENVALE west coburg vs WESTMEDOWS
CRAIGEBURN vs aberfielde MARBY vs taylors lakes
KEILOR vs keilor park tullamarine vs AIRPORT WEST
east keilor vs STRATHMORE GLENROY vs nth cobur
DOUTTA STARS vs avondale PACCO vs jacana
hadfield vs ROXBURGH
moonee valley vs SYDENHAM

oak park vs GREENVALE by 5 goals
CRAIGEBURN vs aberfielde just
KEILOR vs keilor park by Lots
east keilor vs STRATHMORE by Even more
doutta stars vs AVONDALE close one

WEST COBURG vs westmedows close one
MARBY vs taylors lakes 5 goals
tullamarine vs AIRPORT WEST 10 goals
GLENROY vs nth cobur 10 goals
PACCO vs jacana 15 goals
hadfield vs ROXBURGH plenty
M.V vs sydenham wouldnt have a clue, M.V just

i reckon greenvale by a goal or 2 craigeburn by a few goals,keilor by more then 10 goals,Strathmore by an absolute mile,Douttas by a few goals

Westmeadows to give west coburg a bit of a hammering
Marby by 10 or more goals ova lakes
airport west by 6 or 7 goals ova tulla
Glenroy to smash north coburg 15 to 20 goals
Pacco by 10 goals ova jacas
Roxy by a couple ova hadfield
Sydenham by 10 goals ova MV
GOT A FEELING THERE WILL BE SUM BIG BLOWOUTS THIS WEEKEND EVEN THOUGH ITS EARLY IN THE SEASON

d-mac3276 said:
whats with all the deleted quotes

"The don of Footy" made some stupid and racsist comments towards West Coburg and Moonee Valley and the mods deleted them. He copped a hammering from everyone tho which was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back