EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
junior04 said:
Hillside sharks worst team in the district including western region!! My mate played for the valleys today and can't believe how bad the sharks are!!!!:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
At the end of the day Junior04, you and your mate are full of it to make a statement like that. Bottom placed A grade side just got over bottom place B grade side and the valleys are happy with that?. The sharks had 3 or 4 winners on the day and and they could only beat us by 4 goals on there home track, l wouldnt get to excited by that if l were you mate. The valleys will make a habit of getting smashed this year and finish bottom 3.
Tell your mate that the sharks were embarrased by our performance on saturday, and that sharks can only get better. Till we meet again valleys

EDFL MAN said:
d-mac3276 said:
D-Mac my SON, it sounds like it was another busy day at the office on saturday afternoon, more to the point hows your A rse going??
I'm assuming it's very sore from your pants being pull down once again! :eek:
The funny thing is SON, the valley arent even quality! Not to worry hit the track this week you might get off by midnight then again d-mac
"Same old ******** different year"! :eek:

The score board doesnt lie!!!!!
EDFL man ( or girl ), you are very quick to jump down D-Macs throat mate. The valleys had to win on saturday or they would have been the laughing stock of the EDFL going down to last years bottom team. We played like absolute crap whilst they were kicking goals from out of there a... in the last quarter. We could not have played worse than we did so dont get to carried away. You seem to take great pride in giving it to D and also in the sharks. Like D said mate, if your going to take pot shots at us, at least tell us who your are so we can put a name to the s h i t you speak

Heartbreak Kid said:
EDFL MAN said:
EDFL man ( or girl ), you are very quick to jump down D-Macs throat mate. The valleys had to win on saturday or they would have been the laughing stock of the EDFL going down to last years bottom team. We played like absolute crap whilst they were kicking goals from out of there a... in the last quarter. We could not have played worse than we did so dont get to carried away. You seem to take great pride in giving it to D and also in the sharks. Like D said mate, if your going to take pot shots at us, at least tell us who your are so we can put a name to the s h i t you speak

Another victim that has his pants down to his ankles on saturday afternoon! :eek:

Heartbreak kid, time heals wounds SON but in your case l hope your A rse heals by Saturday. Not taking pot shots Kid, just posting my thoughts and opinion or did you forget this site is about opinions! :eek:

JAMA said:
Common Cutter pretty clear you are playing with APW or are quite close.

Name Names or don't bother putting out there. We are all big boys, I am sure the APW boys will take it on board,

Who are we talking about ??

Orange Cutter, you didn't look to bad at training the other night? :eek:
It sounds like to me you may be in the leadership group down at APW Cutter..... But in all honesty you sound positive and constructive in your posts regarding the APW footy club. :thumbsu:

EDFL MAN said:
Orange Cutter, you didn't look to bad at training the other night? :eek:
It sounds like to me you may be in the leadership group down at APW Cutter..... But in all honesty you sound positive and constructive in your posts regarding the APW footy club. :thumbsu:
Yes jama its no secret im involved with APW my name should state my position in the side lol:D.
good try but i'm not gonna name players.
lol nope no leadership role for me probaly the most far from it.
im actually a little wet behind the ears just trying to get a kick but it fustrates me when others are not doing the team things when others are trying so hard like your Gentile's. who bust their balls.
iv gathered both you EDFL man and Jama are involved at West coburg how was westmeadows are they contenders?

Heartbreak Kid said:
At the end of the day Junior04, you and your mate are full of it to make a statement like that. Bottom placed A grade side just got over bottom place B grade side and the valleys are happy with that?. The sharks had 3 or 4 winners on the day and and they could only beat us by 4 goals on there home track, l wouldnt get to excited by that if l were you mate. The valleys will make a habit of getting smashed this year and finish bottom 3.
Tell your mate that the sharks were embarrased by our performance on saturday, and that sharks can only get better. Till we meet again valleys

Valley will get better as the year goes on and will win 4 or 5 games while sydenham will win 2-3 games and prorably finish last or second last. Luckly the EDFL does not have a 3rd divison as that where Sydenham would be.

OrangeCutter said:
Yes jama its no secret im involved with APW my name should state my position in the side lol:D.
im actually a little wet behind the ears just trying to get a kick but it fustrates me when others are not doing the team things when others are trying so hard like your Gentile's. who bust their balls.
iv gathered both you EDFL man and Jama are involved at West coburg how was westmeadows are they contenders?

Oh well worth a try Cutter.

You say it is not the high profile guys ??

I hope not.

Last thing you need is the young cutters being frustrated by the new blood not pulling their weight on and off the field.

If you are are one of the young guys, keep up the hard work. My sources tell me they have not seen such enthusiasm from a group of young guys for a while.

Sorry mate not involved at WC.

These days more involved in the juniors.

The seniors although currently in A grade, are certainly candidates for B grade !!! Might get to see you next year.

Have a goobd one

OrangeCutter said:

Great work cutter, Jama are you from West Coburg Champ? :confused:

Where can l find you on a Saturday afternoon.....Orange man you wouldn't make a good detective! :eek:
Westmeadows will struggle this year in my opinion, with the loss of L.Turner there go to man and old age catching up to Ken westmeadows don't seem to have the depth in there playing list.

My North said:
Valley will get better as the year goes on and will win 4 or 5 games while sydenham will win 2-3 games and prorably finish last or second last. Luckly the EDFL does not have a 3rd divison as that where Sydenham would be.

I think that's a big statement My North to say the sharks would be in divison 3 if there was one, they are not that bad. Time will tell. :thumbsu:

What a load of s h i t My North. You call monee valley winning 4-5 games as getting better?. They came from A grade and at the very least should be more than competitive against the top sides let alone just get over the line against what you call a " Div 3 " side that by the way was woefull on Saturday. The sharks probably wont set the world on fire again this year but, what we do have is : a great list of guys who are willing to work their arse off, great numbers at traing (40 +), guys who at this stage are not to worried about big money and most important, a great group of 18-22 year olds who will only get better. The club has only played 19 games of footy and you having an opinion like that shows you know nothing about footy or you are just a :D:D:D:Der. Cheers

Point taken EDFL, just find it amusing that certain individuals can bag a club that is 1 year old, and not say too much about other clubs who have had a long history and that are struggling at the moment.

2cups said:
fair to say s/more will finish top with g/vale and keilor to fight out for 2nd and play them in the 2nd semi.
does anyone know who really did play well for the favs. are they the real deal? how are the new recruits going?

Can anyone take anything out of the strathmore and keilor games serioulsy..?
I saw the first 15 minutes of the strathmore game and had to leave cause it was going to be a one sided affair....:eek:

bricksta said:
I saw the first 15 minutes of the strathmore game and had to leave cause it was going to be a one sided affair....:eek:

By the sounds of it, the new money bag boys earned easy money on Saturday afternoon....more to the point l think they would have got more out of training saturday along with Keilor who played KP. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bricksta said:

i went down to overland reserve and witnessed a finely tuned machine in the second half. strathmore really turned it on in the second half, with most of their guns firing. quinn, tate and harvey were all very impressive. keilor must have been super impressive against keilor park too. bricksta, how did your mob doutta stars look on saturday? i was told they got done by avondale heights.

Heartbreak Kid said:
What a load of s h i t My North. You call monee valley winning 4-5 games as getting better?. They came from A grade and at the very least should be more than competitive against the top sides let alone just get over the line against what you call a " Div 3 " side that by the way was woefull on Saturday. The sharks probably wont set the world on fire again this year but, what we do have is : a great list of guys who are willing to work their arse off, great numbers at traing (40 +), guys who at this stage are not to worried about big money and most important, a great group of 18-22 year olds who will only get better. The club has only played 19 games of footy and you having an opinion like that shows you know nothing about footy or you are just a :D:D:D:Der. Cheers

My North if the edfl were to make a third Divison and l quote " Luckly the EDFL does not have a 3rd divison as that where Sydenham would be".

You kidding yourself aren't you North, it's not that along ago Marby would have been in Divison three then! I would rate the sharks alot better than what Marby was in 2003. :eek:

Which makes me ask you where would Hadfield be then? Divison Five l'm guessing!!! :D

EDFL MAN said:
Great work cutter, Jama are you from West Coburg Champ? :confused:

Where can l find you on a Saturday afternoon.....Orange man you wouldn't make a good detective! :eek:
Westmeadows will struggle this year in my opinion, with the loss of L.Turner there go to man and old age catching up to Ken westmeadows don't seem to have the depth in there playing list.
sorry mixing jama up with another bloke lol. thats what i'v heard to also loosing the other big bloke up fwd gouth i think his name was, so EDFL MAN how are u guys travelling down there. round 4, 5, 6 are gonna be crackers it will be fantastic to see all of us play against one and another so early in to the season at least it will give everyone prespective of where we are at.:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

TonyCampbell06 said:
i went down to overland reserve and witnessed a finely tuned machine in the second half. strathmore really turned it on in the second half, with most of their guns firing. quinn, tate and harvey were all very impressive. keilor must have been super impressive against keilor park too. bricksta, how did your mob doutta stars look on saturday? i was told they got done by avondale heights.

Doutta did get up mate by 10 points but i wasnt there to see it..
By all accounts avondale were very good on the day...:thumbsu: and will push alot of the top sides,

bricksta said:
Doutta did get up mate by 10 points but i wasnt there to see it..
By all accounts avondale were very good on the day...:thumbsu: and will push alot of the top sides,

If doutta were worried about height at the start of the year, they would be really happy now. They have performed well against two very tall sides in Greenvale and Avondale.

Just keeping a lid on it down there Bricksta? Also i saw Doutta lost Disipio, a bit of a blow.

Allears said:
Tough but very fair aussie_dude, l heard she good on the fang! Gold :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

I'm sure there little dog wouldn't be to happy having to change its rug every couple of years, then again they can afford it.
With all the money his ripping off these days! :eek:

allears, good player or not, he can let his money do the talking. has an a-grade flag or two to his name. i think you've got no right to judge his decisions.

Hard Ball Get said:
Looks like the middle teams will be pretty close. Some fighting to get the last spots in the 4.

A Grade looks like it's going to be cracker this year :thumbsu:
l think anyone can win it on the day, Avondale are the smokies in my eyes and can go the whole way, but then again Strathmore are favs. Don't write off Keilor, Greenvale and the stars.

TonyCampbell06 said:
allears, good player or not, he can let his money do the talking. has an a-grade flag or two to his name. i think you've got no right to judge his decisions.

im looking foward to seeing him come of the bench in his 4th straight EDFL grand final this year. By the way Tony which club do you support lol.

Aussie_dude said:
If doutta were worried about height at the start of the year, they would be really happy now. They have performed well against two very tall sides in Greenvale and Avondale.

Just keeping a lid on it down there Bricksta? Also i saw Doutta lost Disipio, a bit of a blow.

not sure how they are keeping it down there mate, i guess they would be happy...
what has happened to Disipio???

Aussie_dude said:
im looking foward to seeing him come of the bench in his 4th straight EDFL grand final this year. By the way Tony which club do you support lol.

i follow the EDFL mate. :thumbsu: and Johnny Tate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back